Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Siri Port to Older Devices In Process via Jailbreak Hackers

  1. #21
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGSR94 View Post
    LOLWHUT? Most people who want Siri will likely just get the 4S. But you're NOT going to get the 4S because you can't get Siri on older devices? Sounds like some kind of nonsense boycott to me.
    I think its more of the fact that they are excluding older devoces from
    Getting Siri especially the iphone 4. Also its more annoying thay Apple hasnt specified WHY the iphone 4 isnt getting it. At least when ios 4 came out they explained why the 3G couldnt get multitasking. Apple honestly has dropped the ball and really kind of crapped on i4 customers.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    What a pointless article. I'm working on a rocket to Venus but it might not work either.
    What's the ISP like?
    Please keep us informed. This could be more interesting than Siri.

  3. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    What's the ISP like?
    Please keep us informed. This could be more interesting than Siri.
    I think you meant ISS

  4. #24
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,217
    Thanks
    3,933
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 6,216 Posts

    This would be very cool. Love it.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by iFrosty View Post
    I think you meant ISS
    Specific impulse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    International Space Station won't get you to Venus.

  6. #26
    This would be huge. I may just grab a used i4 to upgrade from my 3GS.

    Also, its ridiculous to think the i4 couldn't handle it right?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by iFrosty View Post
    I think its more of the fact that they are excluding older devoces from
    Getting Siri especially the iphone 4. Also its more annoying thay Apple hasnt specified WHY the iphone 4 isnt getting it. At least when ios 4 came out they explained why the 3G couldnt get multitasking. Apple honestly has dropped the ball and really kind of crapped on i4 customers.
    Yes but, wouldn't the fact that it won't be on iP4 make people WANT to get the 4S? Saying that you will not be getting a 4S because Siri isn't coming to the 4 just doesn't make sense to me. It's like you're depriving yourself of features just to make some kind of point with Apple.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGSR94 View Post
    Yes but, wouldn't the fact that it won't be on iP4 make people WANT to get the 4S? Saying that you will not be getting a 4S because Siri isn't coming to the 4 just doesn't make sense to me. It's like you're depriving yourself of features just to make some kind of point with Apple.
    so when are you launching?

  9. #29
    Im sure it would be awsome releasing siri for all devices thru jailbreak

  10. #30
    H4CK3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 268 Times in 256 Posts

    I must say..... I really want Siri on my iPhone 4!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •