Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-26-2011, 12:59 AM #41
I was stoked when my dad gave me a Sony Walkman I used to record some tracks of the radio and buy a few later j moved on to a discman and a sanyo cd player with the skip protection?then a creative zen and a some brand of mp3 player for rough use an iPod classic and then the 5g nano best ever IMO.
And then the iPhones 1,3GS,4
04-26-2011, 01:00 AM #42
Huge Ghetto Blaster
Sony AM Walkman
Sony cassette Walkman
Mini Disk recoreder/player (at least 3 different models.)
Portable DAT player.
iPod (just about all of them from classic to iPhone 4 and every one in-between.)
04-26-2011, 01:40 AM #43My first
1. Sony walkman with a 3 band equaliser (trust me i was the envy of may back then -
2. Sony MiniDisc player (again envy followed)
3. Transcend - MP3 player
4. Finally apple hit me with ipod classic and have not looked back since - envious looks continue - courtsey iPad 2
04-26-2011, 02:42 AM #44
Pogs were ace :-)
04-26-2011, 04:01 AM #45
Why does the jailbreakge have to be so negative all the time? If you dont like it here just leave no one is forcing you to stay. I appreciate phillip for coming on here and opening modmyi up again it was getting plain for a while. Now we actually have more then 1 post a day it is nice logging on to new stuff.
04-26-2011, 04:26 AM #46
My first mp3 player was an I-Jam, it had a whopping 4mb of memory, was banana yellow and cost $250. I used to put 10 songs on it with the bit rate so low, parts of the music would be missing.
Last edited by Crigger540; 04-26-2011 at 04:46 AM. Reason: more info
04-26-2011, 06:50 AM #47
04-26-2011, 09:32 AM #48
God you must be young...
1) portable fisher price record player WITH 48 speed insert!
2) numerous broken Sony walkmans I repaired. (what kid had money in the 80s?)
3) Sony cd man(also repaired)
4) pentium laptop. (notice I didn't say p2, 3, 4, or core duo...)
5) 20g iPod 3rd gen. (first with a click wheel.)
6) now I have 4 iPods, an iPhone 4, an iMac and a MacBook. BUT STILL WOULD LIKE TO FIND A FISHER PRICE RECORD PLAYER!
04-26-2011, 10:11 AM #49
LOL, On Wisconsin
04-26-2011, 02:51 PM #50
04-26-2011, 09:27 PM #51
04-26-2011, 09:28 PM #52
Nano for me
04-26-2011, 09:29 PM #53
SB all your past music machines
04-26-2011, 09:30 PM #54
04-26-2011, 09:30 PM #55
No way! Lol
04-26-2011, 09:31 PM #56
1. Forgot the name but it had the name color in it. It had a headphone jack that you plug into the radio and record songs onto it lol
2. Creative zen nano (512mb)
3. iTouch 1st gen 8 gb
4. iPhone 2g
5. iPhone 3G (3)
6. iPhone 4
04-26-2011, 09:31 PM #57
04-26-2011, 09:35 PM #58
Oh. I understand. Well at least it was apple
04-26-2011, 09:46 PM #59
I have had way too many to list
04-26-2011, 09:52 PM #60
Me too but less than you