Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Supposedly Relaxes LCI-Related iPod Repair Policy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The skills of some promote such health conversation on this forum sometimes....
    Sorry i was just expanding on what you had said... not implying anything towards you!!!
    Removed the quote... =)
    Last edited by lighter; 01-31-2011 at 09:40 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Water indicators here in Miami are a major problem in summer. When you get in the car and blast the ac at night because the temperature is at high 90s and then you get down and the humidity is 98%, then it sly gets fogged up, like glasses, phone screen, etc. Because it is cold and dry inside the car and ten hot and hummed outside... Guess what fog does... TRIGGERS THE WATER INDICATORS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lighter View Post
    The skills of some promote such health conversation on this forum sometimes....
    Why did you quote me and then not say anything?

Thanks

Am I missing the point of this article??? Whats with people talking about iPhones & iPads... and physical damage?? This article is about iPod's and the liquid indicator... no where in this article does it mention smashed screens and slow iPhones.... or even wet iPhones and iPads....
    Chill out man were just socializing.

No worries bro

Thanks

Sorry... didn't have any intention to make it sound that way... I removed it... I was just elaborating on what you had said ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Why did you quote me and then not say anything?

Sorry... didn't have any intention to make it sound that way... I removed it... I was just elaborating on what you had said ...
    Oh you put the quote at the bottom of your posts. That threw me for a minute.

Thanks

Don't get me wrong... thats cool and thats what forums are for... its just... I read a lot of convo's and they go way off on tangents thats all... LOL anyways I am gonna end my rant... or I will turn in to the one I am complaining about...

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Chill out man were just socializing.

No worries bro

Am I missing the point of this article??? Whats with people talking about iPhones & iPads... and physical damage?? This article is about iPod's and the liquid indicator... no where in this article does it mention smashed screens and slow iPhones.... or even wet iPhones and iPads....
    lol, I genuinely want to know which stores they're going to... I will try one of those stores.

Conversations deviate, it happens. Nothing to get upset about.
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Thanks

I give apple tons of credit for this. My 4 month old hp laptop was water damaged by my son and hp set high expectations with me regarding repair knowing the issue at hand. Then I ship and wait 2 weeks only to check my email to see hp is trying to charge me almost what I paid for it for repair. Needless to say after a month long run around they shipped me back my broken laptop. I can't tell you how many people I know who have gotten water damaged devices replaced by apple. Shame on you hp, I will take my chances with apple from now on.

I got the iPhone 4 the first week it came out. I started having dropped calls (5% of calls). I thought this was normal but then I called my network provider (Rogers in Canada) and they sent me a new phone in November. Since then not one dropped Call. So if u are dropping calls try switching to a different iPhone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kricha11 View Post
    I got the iPhone 4 the first week it came out. I started having dropped calls (5% of calls). I thought this was normal but then I called my network provider (Rogers in Canada) and they sent me a new phone in November. Since then not one dropped Call. So if u are dropping calls try switching to a different iPhone 4.
    Does your motion sensor work properly on your new iPhone?

I bought these for my iphone and ipad to protect from dust and water. http://www.radtech.us/Products/Portectorz.aspx

Thanks

The galleria, in Houston TX ,, both FREE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CX3NT3_713 For This Useful Post:

CynicalDriver (02-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    The galleria, in Houston TX ,, both FREE
    I'll have to try them next time I'm in Houston... After the next untethered JB comes out.
    It's where you are.

Thanks

Good luck,,

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieSmith View Post
    That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You can't have something with that much metal on an MRI when it's on, or near it. An MRI is a large series of powerful magnets and will suck the device inside.

Why post an obvious lie like that in here??
    OK! Dude I know what you are saying, but I do have witness to my story jack *** I work with MRN all my life, and I know what an MRN do son. I don't need you to tell anything about an MRN jack ***. I was surprise about it, and the iPhone was not pull by the MRN and it still work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    I hope people do not misunderstand what they are saying. They are not saying they will repair it. It clearly states ipod not iphone or ipad and secondly it also cleary states that "It MAY BE ELIGIBLE" Keyword "MAY" so they still do not have to. If they feel that way. So dude keep your ipad under lock and key when it comes to rain and i wouldnt breathe easier one bit. Man one drop of that ipad you can say goodbye to that screen. seriously dont think they'll just start dropping iphones, ipod, and ipads. Whats next My 4 year old macbook still under warrenty, highly doubt that will even happen. Highly doubt if i drop my iphone in water they'll replace it. Its not like it says... "We do not cover water damage everywhere"
    yea exactly, this isnt a free give away whenever someone comes in with water damage now
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonAn View Post
    OK! Dude I know what you are saying, but I do have witness to my story jack *** I work with MRN all my life, and I know what an MRN do son. I don't need you to tell anything about an MRN jack ***. I was surprise about it, and the iPhone was not pull by the MRN and it still work.
    Remind me not to go to your hospital for an MRI! your attitude sucks... Also... I normally don't do this, but...

Your sentence structure, and use of words, projects a far less intelligent person than I would think works with MRI machines.
    It's where you are.

Thanks
    lol I like the MRI thing (and angry reply too). My iphone started slowing down because it recently became my anger cushion. Everytime I get pissed, I toss it. Once I launched it against the wall, and it came out with no scratches whatsoever. The only problem is that I started needing to reboot it three or four times a day in order to get it back to standard functionality in terms of speed.

Quote Originally Posted by aboudiiiiii View Post
    lol I like the MRI thing (and angry reply too). My iphone started slowing down because it recently became my anger cushion. Everytime I get pissed, I toss it. Once I launched it against the wall, and it came out with no scratches whatsoever. The only problem is that I started needing to reboot it three or four times a day in order to get it back to standard functionality in terms of speed.
    Maybe you should use a ball instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12