Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMovie Comes to 4th Generation iPod Touch

Hum.... requires iOS 4.1. Apple is pushing the upgrage. Yet another part of the trap. I wonder if they will do the same with other apps they offer.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Game Center
    Add Me, Awesome1

That iMovie app is a bunch of crap anyway. I wasted 5 dollars on it when I could make better videos on my laptop. You'd think it would do something special

iMovie with 0.7 camera? Apple couldn't fail more.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

Yeah I don't understand needing iMovie on an iPod/iPhone?
    If I feel the urge to make one I'm gonna use my Mac, but it's cool anyway.

JBers can't update.... guess I'll have to wait

If you can direct upload to YouTube it's pretty useful, if not; it sucks.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Funny thing is, the new ipod touch has 256mb ram. Same as the ipad. only thing is that this won't run on the ipad.
    They also have the same A4 processor.
    lol @apple
    Well, the fact that the ipad doesn't have a camera sort of makes the argument that it doesn't need imovie a valid one. One can argue that video could be transferred to the iPad and then edited there, but the person arguing that point would be a huge idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggyjae View Post
    That iMovie app is a bunch of crap anyway. I wasted 5 dollars on it when I could make better videos on my laptop. You'd think it would do something special
    While I agree it was a bit lackluster, why would it do MORE than what your laptop can do in terms of producing a movie? Anyone that thinks it is going to be a full-fledged version of imovie, only on your phone and for a mere five bucks is dreaming. It does need a handful of additional options, but I would never expect it to be much more than a watered down version of its big brother.

Quote Originally Posted by mallenass View Post
    what ever happened to the infamous "death grip" did it get fixed, or did it just blow over???
    how come i dont hear ANYTHING 'bout it no more??
    It was "fixed" with the free bumper you could apply for along with giving early adopters the option to simply return the phone without a restocking fee. Apple did what they were legally obligated to do in order to avoid a class action lawsuit, and not a whole lot more. Since complaining is a moot point, I think it has basically just died down. -- oh and this is horribly off topic
    Last edited by sziklassy; 09-09-2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Well, the fact that the ipad doesn't have a camera sort of makes the argument that it doesn't need imovie a valid one. One can argue that video could be transferred to the iPad and then edited there, but the person arguing that point would be a huge idiot.

While I agree it was a bit lackluster, why would it do MORE than what your laptop can do in terms of producing a movie? Anyone that thinks it is going to be a full-fledged version of imovie, only on your phone and for a mere five bucks is dreaming. It does need a handful of additional options, but I would never expect it to be much more than a watered down version of its big brother.

It was "fixed" with the free bumper you could apply for along with giving early adopters the option to simply return the phone without a restocking fee. Apple did what they were legally obligated to do in order to avoid a class action lawsuit, and not a whole lot more. Since complaining is a moot point, I think it has basically just died down. -- oh and this is horribly off topic
    The huge idiot would be the one arguing against it. What if I go on vacation and only bring my ipad and camera b/c I don't want to carry a laptop. transfer video to ipad, edit video on ipad, send to family at home.

Twitter: @tshoults

No iMovie iPhone app in Croatia, why and when?

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

I know the camera shoots 720p video but how many mega pixels does it actually have? .. BTW nice addition for the ipod.

The camera has .7 mega pixel resolution so it can do 720p HD video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12