+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YourTube 2 Hits Cydia with Sweet New Feature

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
I'm having problems with mine as well. If I download a video from my Favorites list, it won't view and will crash the app. If I search for the same
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having problems with mine as well. If I download a video from my Favorites list, it won't view and will crash the app. If I search for the same video and download it that way, the video will play.

If I respring/reboot or if the youtube app crashes, all my videos I've downloaded dissapear next time I open the app. And one of the videos I've already downloaded keeps trying to re-install again.

Is there an contact email for the developer of this app? Is he working on these issues?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice! I wish it also download videos as mp3 files and added to the iPod app.

Thanks

Does this:
    A) Support login (subscriptions)
    B) Somehow let you play videos that you can't find in the normal youtube app. (sometimes it says not supported by iphone)
    ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    Does this:
    A) Support login (subscriptions)
    B) Somehow let you play videos that you can't find in the normal youtube app. (sometimes it says not supported by iphone)
    ?
    Its IN the youtube app...so anything the youtube app does already is possible plus downloading videos

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I would gladly purchase an app that gives the "ad to iPod" option to a music downloading program. Such as dtunes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hydroponikz View Post
    P.S., anyone know if there is a way to edit the Title or tag info for the videos we download?
    SSH.... /private/var/mobile/media/yourtube

copy video files to somewhere on pc/mac then manually add them to itunes, you can also delete them from iphone and do the same if you wish.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadist View Post
    SSH.... /private/var/mobile/media/yourtube

copy video files to somewhere on pc/mac then manually add them to itunes, you can also delete them from iphone and do the same if you wish.
    Does anyone happen to know if there are any hidden files of YourTube2 in the iPhone after deleting it? I've deleted YourTube2 from Cydia and still see the /private/var/mobile/media/yourtube file on my phone. Want to completely remove this app and any traces of it off my phone. Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    how do you delete the files you have downloaded off your phone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fudu View Post
    how do you delete the files you have downloaded off your phone?
    Right now, the only way is to SSH into your phone and go to /private/var/mobile/media/yourtube and delete the files manually from there.

I want to get rid of this app completely off my phone until they fix it. Anyone know anywhere else on the phone there are files that aren't removed when you delete YourTube 2 from cydia?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tfost View Post
    I would gladly purchase an app that gives the "ad to iPod" option to a music downloading program. Such as dtunes
    there is. try mewseek or ipodmusic.info

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by F123D View Post
    I'm having problems with mine as well. If I download a video from my Favorites list, it won't view and will crash the app. If I search for the same video and download it that way, the video will play.

If I respring/reboot or if the youtube app crashes, all my videos I've downloaded dissapear next time I open the app. And one of the videos I've already downloaded keeps trying to re-install again.

Is there an contact email for the developer of this app? Is he working on these issues?
    Same exact problems here. No matter what I do, this always happens.

.ıl.lıl.lı. Its All About The Core™.ıl.lıl.lı.

Thanks

Those of you who are having crashes with playing any YouTube videos, try uninstalling MultiMusicInfo if you have it installed. The latest update totally f*cked YouTube.app as soon as you play a file.

(Youtube.app crashing when you play a downloaded file from YourTube is a different problem.)

Thanks if it worked for you
    Anybody want a 32GB Mint Condition Black JB Unlocked 3GS? PM me with offers.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

awsome finally videos for da app

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default yourtube2
    this tweak is pissing me off cos i got one video that you can delete but when you re-open youtube app its there again as if it were magic. i think its got something to do with the yourtube_downloaded.plist but im not sure

hi im having the same problem i think its got something to do with the yourtube_downloaded.plist in the tmp folder because its holding data about the video in question but im not brave enough to delete any of the data
    Last edited by tomlangford001; 10-13-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

FFS won't the f*cking dev update his app its been more than a month.
    For **** sakes you mods are amateurs! Why are you trashing my scene!!! Seriously you and me we're done professionally.

Banned
    Thanks

Mines not crashing, but videos wont play, it says video not yet ready? If i copy the videos to ipod library, they play fine but cant seem to get them to sync with itunes, can anyone shed some light on this? nice app though but needs some work?

Cheers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there anyway to implement yourtube into the vevo app?

Banned
    Thanks

Dude seriously wheres the update?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where can I download it on modmyi? because when I try to download it in Cydia gives me an error :S

Error report
    -------------------------------
    htttp://apt.modmyi.com
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
    ------------------------------

I Have and Iphone 4....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well what can i say. I heard about this app and then decided to Jailbreak my Iphone 4 (4.1). Now jailbroken and up to speed thought i would download the app.

My initial thought were that the app would be able to do the following:
    Locate music (as that is what i want it for)on youtube
    Select Copy to Ipod
    Now copied to Ipod so behaves as a normal itunes file (so i can sync back to my PC and distribute to my other i devices).
    Not sure what i am going to do now as above comments do not back up my initial thoughts......