+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Docks Arrive at Japanese Burger King

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
This is pure awesomeness. I love the idea but how many of those dome shaped things are placed in the restaurants? Wouldn't it get annoying to hear that music when
    Thanks

This is pure awesomeness. I love the idea but how many of those dome shaped things are placed in the restaurants? Wouldn't it get annoying to hear that music when your trying to talk to the person across the table?

Thanks

They already have these here in Dallas at a place called orange cup yogurt, some yup spot, but it's a tight idea!

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

they have a "dome" like that at the New Orleans Aquarium....it works amazingly...i was just walking around and I saw a puppet show on a tv...so of course i walked over...and I thought it would be just visual but as I walked all of a sudden I heard a bunch of sound for a sec and then nothing and that exact dome-y thing was hanging so that one kid could watch the puppet show (which was quite enjoyable" with out disturbing the adults doing more important things....like looking at fish...
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Oook. Perhaps McDonalds should have Wii councils... That way people won't look like the cartoon characters on WALE. ;-b

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's sad how many people are impressed by technology that's 50 years old.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrewe13 View Post
    i own a restaurant. I would love to do this, but its prob sooo $
    I tell you, if you do this for the first time in US, you are going to have your money back real fast. Try it and you will see. Plus you are going to be in the news for sure, thats free promotion for your place. If you do it Ill be taking a flight to there just to see it. You are goint to have a lot of turists visiting your place too. Plus everybody can have a romantic personal dinner with romantic music, hardcore dinner for rockers, hispanic music dinner for hispanics and more.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePA View Post
    It's sad how many people are impressed by technology that's 50 years old.

I remember that...
    Last edited by javiert30; 07-11-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    I tell you, if you do this for the first time in US, you are going to have your money back real fast. Try it and you will see. Plus you are going to be in the news for sure, thats free promotion for your place. If you do it Ill be taking a flight to there just to see it. You are goint to have a lot of turists visiting your place too. Plus everybody can have a romantic personal dinner with romantic music, hardcore dinner for rockers, hispanic music dinner for hispanics and more.

I remember that...
    Did u read any otherposts, it's already availible in texas, if u wanna fly somewhere go to the place that had it first

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soldoutluck View Post
    Did u read any otherposts, it's already availible in texas, if u wanna fly somewhere go to the place that had it first
    Ill be there next week, Im going to Six Flags Over Texas ... I just have to drive 10 hours
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

iPhone? More like MyPhone CMOSlabs's Avatar
    Thanks

Darn, Im kinda a Taco Bell kinda guy I guess you could plug in your headset and crank it up. Get a quickie charge too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone therandy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I would love to dock my expensive ipod/phone in a dock that is covered in fry-grease and ketchup!

Cool idea but I can just see kids getting their greasy grimey hands all over this thing here in the states where parents can't discipline worth a crap! LOL.
    I couldn't agree more...people are to scared to discipline now! That's why the kids here in the states are so ****** up! I got beat (disciplined) when I was a kid and I beat (discipline) my son now. I was raised right and my son will be as well...my kid even says to me on occasions, "dad what's wrong with that kid" when the little monster is running through the local grocery market screeming for ice scream. All that little monster needs is a good ol' fashion *** woopin and problem solved...but I don't blame the little monsters, I blame the parents and the damn govt for giving kids to many damn rights. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNTIL YOU PAY TAXES IN MY MIND...and one I heard as a kid "you live in my house you follow my rules" that still goes for me!

On topic: sounds ok of an idea, just don't think it would get more people to eat out...PLUS, do we really need anything else to get fat *** Americans in a fast food joint! We need to get them the hell out!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby4 View Post
    I kno if dey put sum from wer i b theyr gunna jackdem
    What the hell did you just say?
    Last edited by therandy; 07-11-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

thats cool. the only problem i see with this is people forgetting them afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ya, just like someone else said... they have these at orange cup. i go there to study all the time and listen to my own tunes. great idea!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therandy View Post
    I couldn't agree more...people are to scared to discipline now! That's why the kids here in the states are so ****** up! I got beat (disciplined) when I was a kid and I beat (discipline) my son now. I was raised right and my son will be as well...my kid even says to me on occasions, "dad what's wrong with that kid" when the little monster is running through the local grocery market screeming for ice scream. All that little monster needs is a good ol' fashion *** woopin and problem solved...but I don't blame the little monsters, I blame the parents and the damn govt for giving kids to many damn rights. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNTIL YOU PAY TAXES IN MY MIND...and one I heard as a kid "you live in my house you follow my rules" that still goes for me!

On topic: sounds ok of an idea, just don't think it would get more people to eat out...PLUS, do we really need anything else to get fat *** Americans in a fast food joint! We need to get them the hell out!

What the hell did you just say?
    LMAO. I thought I was the only one on this forum that was confused... Lol. Now I can close my thesourus... Lmao

Thanks

Pretty neat that they have those things in Asia.

However, if that stuff was in American fast food diners, those docks would be vandalized, greased up, and used as a makeshift ketchup cup in the first couple of days.

Thanks

Awesome! But, I don't want to kill my iPod touch with grease!

Japan basically gets everything!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

What's Jailbreak? jason_wehrwein's Avatar
    Thanks

This is defiantly cool, but the grease...here in the US the BK workers are too lazy to make sure the dock was clean. It would be nasty.
    My mom says im cool

Thanks

It's the Cone of Silence!

Thanks

^ that's exactly what I was thinking haha

Thanks

Great idea, but in most cities I could easily see these turn into dirty greased up targets for vandalism.
    Please hit the Thanks Button if I've helped you out or if you agree with my post.

Thanks

The idea is nice, but not for fast food area- may be a coffee shop, so you could have a date, creating your own atmosphere, or even in a restaurant… but not a run through - you don't come to fast-food to enjoy something, but to save time.