Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft's Zune HD Rolls Out Today

I like it.

Thanks

It's actually pretty nice looking.

Finally! Finally, an mp3 player to compete with apple. The iPod touch is garbage, it look ok until yoh smear it all up and it's too thin. This Zune HD is sexy. I love my iPhone but I would never have bought a touch even if the iPhone didn't exist, but I will be getting one of these. Finally Microsoft got it right, they seem to be a generation behind on most things.

Ummm, are you having a joke about whats an itouch?(if not it shorthand for ipod touch)
    I do admit htat i prefer the 1st gen back too..
    As for the zune, the interface is nice, but it lacks many nice little features that the ipod has. It looks very much like a copy - especially the photo app.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

yeah people who say like there is no such thing as an iTouch ahhhh i hate that i mean like everyone uses that term it's not hard to tell they are talking about an iPod touch i mean come on now. hah

and i'm actualy concidering getting one of these looks pretty dang nice and i feel like the battery would last longer on this than on an itouch just a guess

I hear audiosurf is going to be one of the games on the zune, that alone got me excited. I hope they allow integration with your music folder, something apple has yet to allow developers to do with the ipod/phones.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

^I'm sure Apple gave an iPod API since 3.0 so you can access the music in the iPod

Thanks

if you saw the it's only rock and roll or whatever it was one of the developers is that presented is coming out with a game that allows you to play your own music i forgot which one it was or it's already out i don't know

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    If you think that looks worse than a first gen iPhone, you are blind.
    And if you don't see the abundant similarities between this and the 1st gen iPhone, you're blind.

Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,974 Times in 3,496 Posts

To say it clear:

1. "on the zune websight it actually lets you put an inscription on the back which is cool." This "Cool" Idea is stolen from iPod touch and apple

2. "these is much more powerful than the iPod Touch": No, definitly not more then the new touch.

3. The new touch has a FM-Radio and n-draft WIFI on board but not supported for any reason by Apple till now

4. The Zune has a OLED display but itīs smaller than the touch.

BUT to say it clear, the Zune is just a Music and Videoplayer with Internet. Nothing more, No Games, no Chat, no Office, nothing, SO: No Appstore no SUCCESS !

it looks pretty good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    whats funny is that I pulled my old 1st gen iPhone out of a drawer cause Im getting ready to sell it, and it looks brand new... and I kinda miss the old aluminum backing... looks really slick. Course I love the white too... but the 1st gen didnt look bad at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by kainisable View Post
    If I'm blind then what do we call you?, The 1st gen IPhone looks much better than the new zune, i think most people would agree with me, the iPhone is a sleek design
    We shouldn't be comparing the iPhone and Zune they're different devices- but I didn't really like the completely flat back on the first iPhone- it pissed me off how easy it was to fall out my hand. The iPod Touches now, those are sexxxy
    Kain you can call me your king.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoNova View Post
    And if you don't see the abundant similarities between this and the 1st gen iPhone, you're blind.

Matt
    ironic how you see and point out something I didn't mention- who has eye problems now?!
    Last edited by dale1v; 09-15-2009 at 03:28 PM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

santaf (09-15-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    To say it clear:

1. "on the zune websight it actually lets you put an inscription on the back which is cool." This "Cool" Idea is stolen from iPod touch and apple

2. "these is much more powerful than the iPod Touch": No, definitly not more then the new touch.

3. The new touch has a FM-Radio and n-draft WIFI on board but not supported for any reason by Apple till now

4. The Zune has a OLED display but itīs smaller than the touch.

BUT to say it clear, the Zune is just a Music and Videoplayer with Internet. Nothing more, No Games, no Chat, no Office, nothing, SO: No Appstore no SUCCESS !
    it has chat

Thanks

The only thing it has going for it is the OLED screen.
    Apples taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    To say it clear:

that cool idea actually started with iPod classics, not the iPod touch.

I gotta pick one of these up!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

sooooooooooooooooo dang UGLY!!!!

Thanks

apple should take some tips OLED!!!!
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

lol this will be the BEST zune at least, but until they get an app store like apple's, nobody will care

Wish this came out in Canada. Much better than my iPhone for playing music. Looks better too.

Quote Originally Posted by ddonuts4 View Post
    lol this will be the BEST zune at least, but until they get an app store like apple's, nobody will care
    Not everyone cares about the app store. Me, for example. The only apps I use are a dictionary.com, facebook and now playing. I could definitely live without those apps though.
    Last edited by panzival; 09-15-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast