+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPod Touch 64GB for $399

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
I feel out-of-date o_0
    Thanks

I feel out-of-date o_0
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    At least FM radio or a microphone (stuff that $2 mp3 players have) would have been nice. But instead you give it to the nano. Well i guess the only good thing is that my touch doesnt feel old. lol. *sigh*

Thanks

Very Lame.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Memory
    Quote Originally Posted by 1shuttle1 View Post
    is the memory totally different then it was in the ipod classic. How come it cost so much for these memory upgrades. 100 dollar every time it doubles. Plus they were already up to 160 GB with ipods. Why is such a big deal that they can give us finally 64 GB. Its like whenever they come out with a new device we have to start over with the whole memory thing back at 4 or 8 GB models why. The technology is already there. I have never understood this or how everyone just accepts it. Memory prices seem to lower everywhere but in apples products.
    The ipod classic has a hard drive and the ipod touch and iphone has flash memory. A hard rive takes up too much space and battery for the itouch.

Green Apple
    Thanks

wheres the camera?!?! tear tear sniff sniff,.. my dreams... and hopes...crushed...
    Want It. Buy It. Hack It. Enjoy It.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Looks like I'll stick it out with my 1G Touch for another year.

Although 256MB RAM is certainly an attractive option (especially if it can be jailbroken and used with Backgrounder), the feature set is not enough to justify the 1G user paying $300.

I *strongly* suspect that a camera was full steam ahead for the Touch but yanked at the last minute due to technical difficulties as the rumors suggest. There were just too many Touch cases with a hole for a camera from too many companies. Apple might be giving it a year to iron out the kinks. Too bad I'll have moved on to an Android phone by then...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miniver Cheevy View Post
    Although 256MB RAM is certainly an attractive option (especially if it can be jailbroken and used with Backgrounder), the feature set is not enough to justify the 1G user paying $300.
    Thank you for proving people still don't know how much greener the grass is on the other side. Worth it... oh-hell-yeah. The first gen stuff is USELESS after having the 3gs iphone and the touch is the same.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotta get a new touch, bottom line...
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Thank you for proving people still don't know how much greener the grass is on the other side. Worth it... oh-hell-yeah. The first gen stuff is USELESS after having the 3gs iphone and the touch is the same.
    How exactly is the 1G "useless"? I think you need to rephrase your words. Just because the 3gs has 32gb doesn't mean the iPod Touch is useless. The iPhone 3gs (32gb) costs $299, but you have to sign a terrible contract. In addition, if you don't get it with a contract, it costs upward of $600. And the only most notable difference, gps and camera, is the phone feature--and not everyone wants or is happy with his or her phone.

Thanks

Curse you, Apple! You shattered my dreams... Guess it's worth updating if you want a powerful CPU.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks

Does the 64gb touch come with 3.1 installed on it? This model does have the ECID like the 3GS, correct?

Thanks

Thas at that it moved up that much memory, and about the 8gb i am guessing that because the 32 and 64 have a bigger memory that they need to respond quicker when with filled with a bunch on apps and media

Quote Originally Posted by joemamawilder View Post
    Does the 64gb touch come with 3.1 installed on it? This model does have the ECID like the 3GS, correct?
    i believe it does have the 3.1 because its a new firmware and the ipod touch 3rd gen just got realased and most and likely have it install, and the second question i am not sure

Quote Originally Posted by soto806 View Post
    I feel out-of-date o_0
    i do to i have the ipod touch 1st gen i gotten it when it first came out cost me like 550 dollars i got warranty and everything
    Last edited by nighthawk283; 09-30-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have bought a 32GB . It's awesome. It has a stylish outlook and faster.But the worst thing is the price is too high. Company should reduce the price.
    no signature links... per our rules

Green Apple
    Thanks

^ what are you talking about?I got the 16 gig first gen for the same price when it came out.

You got twice the memory and maybe 4 times the speed of my iPod.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Re: New iPod Touch 64GB for $399
    Hello!

I pod 64 has more features then older ones, I have seen this features in the website of apple and this make me to buy how about you all guys.
    I think P777 says correct because whenever the technology becomes advanced all features and market will go up and its market values of older ones getting down so please my friend don't be nervous.
    mod edit/link removed.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12