+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes to The Rescue?

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Originally Posted by rwin84 I wont use such a service. Its restrictive. I want complete freedom to do what i want with the things i pay for. It is a
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwin84 View Post
    I wont use such a service. Its restrictive. I want complete freedom to do what i want with the things i pay for.
    It is a rental service...not a sales service. Just like Netflix only for music.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderVincent View Post
    They might finally catch up with Microsoft and people act like it's something amazing?

$15 a month many said they wouldn't mind. Well how about getting to keep 10 songs a month permanently, oh yeah and having a better software to play it with. <3

I mean, I just like having columns for artist, album, and song, where I can see around 50 albums at a time... not five.

Plus, "Now Playing"?

iTunes = Fail.

Try Zune, or Songbird. It's not 2000 anymore.
    Now Playing? I have that on my iPhone...so do you.

I agree with you on Songbird. Once it is finally able to sync the iPhone I am done with iTunes. Of course we know Apple will not have any of that(can you say Pre?).

iTunes is a pile of junk. I have a blazing system yet iTunes runs like crap. They managed to get Safari to load individual pages as their own processes so that the whole app won't crash if it starts having issues. They should implement this in iTunes.

I would love to see a rental subscription as long as it is unlimited downloads for $20 or less a month.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i dont think i would like to rent music. renting a movie is one thing. but renting music? i dont know. guess it would be something that i would have to get used to. hopefully if this does happen it isnt mandatory.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12