+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The new Shuffle... same price... half the size!

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
i dont want to listen to some nasty robot voice telling me what im listening to. i need 32gb iphone.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i dont want to listen to some nasty robot voice telling me what im listening to. i need 32gb iphone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

at first i thought it was a joke.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I ordered one but am now concerned that I am stuck using the mediocre head phones that come with it since they control the volume and song selection.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m4rk4zuk1 View Post
    These things are going to have choking hazard warnings on them one day...
    LOL, somebody give this man an award.

I just laughed so hard at my desk at work.....haha

Green Apple
    Thanks

perhaps this is the first product with out steve's approval since he's away on sick leave,
    hence the numerous controls with click oh **** i meant two clicks bugger now it's stopped.

oh and what about i don't like the sound of apples earphones i want to use my shures
    FAIL !!!!! Good Effort Tim Cook

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I bought the new Shuffle and the In-Ear phones yesterday. I was extremely surprised at the sound quality of the in-ear phones. I own a pair of high end shure's ($199) and these give them a run for their money at a mere $79. I like the 4GB capacity as I can have my different playlist generas with enough to listen to . I give this the thumbs up.

Fox
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I bought the new Shuffle and the In-Ear phones yesterday. I was extremely surprised at the sound quality of the in-ear phones. I own a pair of high end shure's ($199) and these give them a run for their money at a mere $79. I like the 4GB capacity as I can have my different playlist generas with enough to listen to . I give this the thumbs up.
    I agree, I picked up a Black one yesterday after work and Love it.. I have a 2nd gen Nano and a 1st gen iPhone and love them both, but hate using armbands at the gym.. the iPhone one isn't big enough for my arms.. and the cord on my Nano gets in the way alot... so a shuffle is perfect for me as it can clip on my shirt or tank top and I love the controls.. I used to use the mic clicker all the time on my iPhone at the gym to skip songs.. But however I am a little scared to lose the little Guy.. SO I figured as long as I leave the headphones plugged in all the time I can find it.. lol I mean for an extra $10 I couldn't see getting a 2nd gen shuffle... it looks almost like an apple Bluetooth.. if you like to work out and run a lot this is the shuffle for you.. very non-intrusive..I also used it when riding my motorcycle.. works nicely as I can't really control my other iPod or iPhone with gloves on, but with the clicker it's easy now.. I've already had 2 people at the gym ask me about it and couldn't believe an iPod could be so small..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Poseidon has SPOKEN!... Thats an opinion i can pretty much always trust.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

They keep making them smaller and smaller so more people will lose them and have to buy another...im convinced!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's beautiful!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12