+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mophie Juice Pack for iPod Touch 2G, Double Your Playtime!

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
There are wayyyy tooo many battery-life extending packs out there in the market. Maybe ModMyI should start giveaways soon...
    Thanks

There are wayyyy tooo many battery-life extending packs out there in the market. Maybe ModMyI should start giveaways soon...
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

My iPhone is a Part of Me lightmaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sos11 View Post
    If you need to charge it once every 1.5days then you can charge it over night. This is designed for people whose batteries run out in 5-7 hours or during their day. As long as you remember to charge at night you dont NEED a 100 battery charger. I made my own for the 1g for about 12 bucks that works fine for emergency charging with 4 rechargable AA. Its not as pretty but it gets the job done.
    I typically do charge it every night, its just annoying when I forget to charge it at night. The emergency charger you said you made sounds like a fun project, could you give me instructions on what you did to make it?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Is this Juice Pack compatible with the iTouch 1G? I know there is a small difference in the size of the 1st gen iTouch and the 2nd gen iTouch, but will the 1st gen fit inside this? If it is compatible, I think this would be well worth it since I use wifi and play games enough on my iTouch that I have to charge it every day and a half.
    Sorry but it's not compatible with Touch 1G though they have a separate model for Touch 1G at mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more! - Juice Pack - iPod touch 1st Gen Check that out if you looking to buy one

Quote Originally Posted by sos11 View Post
    If you need to charge it once every 1.5days then you can charge it over night. This is designed for people whose batteries run out in 5-7 hours or during their day. As long as you remember to charge at night you dont NEED a 100 battery charger. I made my own for the 1g for about 12 bucks that works fine for emergency charging with 4 rechargable AA. Its not as pretty but it gets the job done.
    Would love to have a look at yours Post the pic here please.
    Last edited by sayam; 03-04-2009 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Only works with the 2G?! Crap. At least there is one for the 1G
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Thats pretty cool...would be usefull for a roadtrip or long night out drinking

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    Only works with the 2G?! Crap. At least there is one for the 1G
    Check the 1G version at their site. mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more! - Welcome

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12