Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 9 inches of... iPod Touch?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    who needs a 9" mini mac. iphone/real mac... no need for a item in the middle...
    True. People only need a 3 inch screen, or a 15 inch one.
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proserpine View Post
    Apple could develop a metal hollow tube, and they'd still manage to sell it. :P
    I think you're referring to the iBrator
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

@eurisko

iBrator, thats funny :-)

@pouncer11:

Why would you need a stylus? The screen would be bigger so typing would b easier. To move windows all you would need to do is push and hold for two seconds.

And the iphone functions perfectly well without one anyways. So why would i need one on a larger screen??

Besides steve jobs hates the stylus.
    Last edited by boe_dye; 01-02-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i dont need to have 2 9inchers in these pants, one is enough. make it smaller apple.

Default you a jerk
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Technically you're the second post b/c you weren't awesome enough to dig up this info in the first place and make it the FIRST post!
    Dude I rarely post but I read a lot and your a **** get off your horse and either do your JOB or STFUP. I'd love to know what your like in real life but guessing since you get off bashing others on here your just a punk.

Thanks

you're*
    3 months to reply to a post?
    :S
    Last edited by dale1v; 04-21-2009 at 04:01 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

/me goes to cry in the corner.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That screen would be great for movies in HD, but i'd only really consider buying one if they put in a much more powerful processor. Of course, maybe not so big that it needs a fan to cool it, but it'd still be good to have an iPod that does stuff when you tell it to. Instead of 3 seconds after.

too bad it hasnt come true yet
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

I love the iTouch

I think a bigger 'iPod Touch' would be rubbish. The iPod Touch fits perfectly in hand..

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cocacolafire's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it funny how people still post about this when the iPod touch 3G already came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Technically you're the second post b/c you weren't awesome enough to dig up this info in the first place and make it the FIRST post!
    True^ I have also developed a scientific law that states if you say you are the first post you then become the 10th post It's just a matter of science i could show you the equations and what not but it would just be too long.

It's quite likely that this new tablet device will have more functionality and won't just be an ipod touch with a big screen, thus you arnt just looking at making developers do the tidious work of redoing their applications images , it would make it more "worth it" if you know what i mean....

Quote Originally Posted by Cocacolafire View Post
    I find it funny how people still post about this when the iPod touch 3G already came out.
    I'm fairly sure we arnt talking about another generation of the ipod touch, although this post refers to a "bigger ipod touch" it seems highly unlikely that they would make a device that is simply larger...its highly unpracticle
    Last edited by Periodic; 09-21-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12