Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New in-ear earphones announced!

I agree that these should have been made compatible with the iPhone or a second set with the original iPhone cord w/ controller/mic. However, what I don't understand is how anyone here can criticize them without ever hearing them. Stop comparing them to Apple's crappy earbuds and give these a chance. With two drivers, these headphones should sound much better than most Senns or Shures. Only time will tell if they can compete with the top brands.

jus
    t make an a2dp headset and enable a2dp already (i wont buy anything tho, i have some sony a2dp ones ffrom the time i had a SE celphone :P )

iPhone? More like MyPhone Teh H4RrY's Avatar
    Thanks

Epicly annoyed there is no Iphone Support. Whats the point in a ****ing mic?! Ergh i am sticking to my Senhizers

Everytime you block a Developer's Ads...God kills a kitten...Change the "Hosts" file...Think of the kittens!

Never try to plug an apple in your ears

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wow, did ANYONE actually watch the keynote? I can't believe no one has corrected this already.

Apple is releasing 2 new headphones, one is the regular earbuds, with the added mic and controls. This is for the new touch/nano/classic, because part of the new user interface is a voice recording program. The regular earbuds that come with the iPhone already have a mic! These headphones will be $30.

In addition to the standard earbuds + mic/controls, Apple is also releasing in-ear headphones, which is a first for them. The in-ears have the 3 interchangeable earpieces as mentioned, and will sell for $80. Steve never mentioned the in-ears having any such microphone/iPod control like the new earbuds.

Hopefully this makes a bit more sense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WillyDavidK For This Useful Post:

huntor (09-11-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apple actually has had in ear headphones before. I have some and loved them, until i somehow broke one and had to glue it back together
    Apple Store (U.S.) - Apple iPod In-Ear Headphones

Apple's headphones have always been S*#T.

No thank you.

Sennheiser or Shure will be my choices

looks cool but I couldnt spend $79 on some head phones especially made by apple

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KeviN | NiveK View Post
    Your Right.
    w.e
    Apple is Apple.
    i just dont think
    that its NOT for the iPhone.
    probably there mad at us.. lmao
    w.e
    im fine with my headphones and at $79..
    i rather buy like a bunch load of apps .. and buy a normal mic'd headphones for 30
    I agree lol. I can buy earphones with the same audio output at Wal-mart for $23. They only difference is the logo and the volume control and mic. (Which I can't use anyway because I'm 1G touch.)
    And, it wouldn't surprise me for apple to be angry with us. Everything they put out gets PWNED! haha

can you use this mic when you jailbreak your ipod touch 8gb to talk on the phone? message me pleasee

Quote Originally Posted by killermike View Post
    can you use this mic when you jailbreak your ipod touch 8gb to talk on the phone? message me pleasee
    voip on a 2g...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12