Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPods exactly as rumored!!

Thanks

Exclamation New iPods exactly as rumored!!
    Yeah, that's true! The new iPod are exactly as rumored!

There is a new model of classic with a 120GB drive as announced before and will cost $249 only!

The new nano is curved with glass top. It has a new aluminium design and is the thinnest iPod ever! This one also has the rumored accelerometer support! The user interface has been enhanced dramatically! Also, there is support for a genius playlist creation which is a new feature in iTunes 8.0. Another great feature is shake to shuffle! There is even a recording option given a mic is connected.

The battery life is nice too and offers 24 hours music playback and 4 four hour video playback too!

These iPods are even nature friendly so no more environmentalist issues.

The new iPods come in rainbow colors with a shocking pricetag of $149 for 8GB base model and $199 for 16GB model! The base one will be on sale today while the high end will need a week more.

[Gizmodo and Engadget]
    Last edited by sayam; 09-09-2008 at 12:15 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The sliver with the black scroll wheel looks crazy! That's a most have for me! Anybody what's to buy a 2G 4GB Sliver iPod Nano?

nice looking! In my craziest dream I imagined a 32 gb model. Well I will have to wait for that.