+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nano revamp, wishlist?

is a discussion within the

iPod Nano Video

forums, a part of the

iPod Models

section;
Apple is kinda making it look like a nano revamp is coming. What do you hope to see in it? I hope to see it go back to the 'stick'
    Thanks

Default Nano revamp, wishlist?
    Apple is kinda making it look like a nano revamp is coming. What do you hope to see in it?

I hope to see it go back to the 'stick' like form factor. This would probably do away with video support, but it's a nano. But then again, I like the 1G Nano most. If not a form factor change, I'd like to see a revamp of the actually iTunes firmware. Because the nano is small, perhaps a change in the UI is in order. When selecting something, have it magnify a bit (kind of like the sidekick main screen). Of course we'd love to see BT, GPS and a user replaceable battery come, but they aren't.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that with all of the other mp3 options available in that category (8gb flash player), Apple needs to do something BIG. I know that it won't happen with this release, but I think that the best bet for apple is to move all of their mp3 devices to touchscreen. In other words, the new line would be the iPhone, Touch, Touch nano, and maybe if they could at least put on a tiny lcd screen that displays track information, the shuffle.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@chbearsrock

Genius. You should be part of apples design team.