Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Updated m ipod 4th gen software to 6.1.3 (i guess)

Default Updated m ipod 4th gen software to 6.1.3 (i guess)
    i have update my ipod software to 6.1.3 (i guess, forgot the 2 digits) nad now its just rebootign and rebooting, wht shall i do, also, i cannot acess the music file from itunes, btw, my ipod is jailbreak by cyida, i just though it would help, sorry, so new about ipod and jailbreak thing, hope to hear from you soon,

also, this ipod was just givne to me,so basically, im a second owner,

Thanks
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 2,646 Posts

A restore not update, setup as new iPod should fix your problem. As to jail break , it depends on what gen of iPod u have.

thanks iYeow, but how can i do that, i have 4th gen ipod touch, and it is right here with me rebooting

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    A restore not update, setup as new iPod should fix your problem. As to jail break , it depends on what gen of iPod u have.
    iYeow do have any link to suggest to do this? im so desparate on this.... thanks
    Last edited by markmarcon; 09-01-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 2,646 Posts

Turn off your device, while holding home button, plug in your device until recovery mode appears. Latest iTunes will pop up , asking you to restore. Hit ok and restore.

Or you can plug in device, hold both buttons for 10secs to turn off n immediately release Power button but keep holding Home button until u hear a beep , you screen will be black. iTunes will ask u to restore.
    Last edited by iYeow; 09-02-2013 at 01:03 PM.