+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSkin Pebble for iPod Touch 4G Case Review

is a discussion within the

iPod Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hello All, I recently purchased the iSkin Pebble case for my iPod touch, and thought I'd write a review. So here we go. This case looks amazing. The pebbles on
    The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iSkin Pebble for iPod Touch 4G Case Review
    Hello All, I recently purchased the iSkin Pebble case for my iPod touch, and thought I'd write a review. So here we go.

This case looks amazing. The pebbles on the back are like injected air. They're sort of reflective and there is one big one for the apple logo. All the cut outs are perfect, and the camera cut out matches the other pebbles. The case is as TPU case, so it has grip, but is also sturdy and won't collect dust. My only complaint over all with the design is the volume buttons are hard to press. I also forgot to mention that there is a port cover built in for the 30 pin connector. Also note the iSkin logo sits in one of the pebbles as well.

The fit of this case is very snug. I would be careful when putting this on with a screen protector so that you don't lift it up.

Overall I am very pleased with this case. It looks very nice on my iPod. This case retails on iSkin.com for $34.99. As far as I know, it is not sold in stores. This can be found on eBay from their official store for $18.00 with free shipping. It comes in pink, red, purple blue and black.
    iSkin: http://www.iskin.com/ipod/pebble
    eBay:http://www.ebay.com/itm/iSkin-pebble...ht_1036wt_1037 (for the black version; all others can be found by searching)
    Last edited by iPod; 01-22-2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: links posted

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way