+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch Headphones

is a discussion within the

iPod Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hey all thanks for stopping by. Basically I am not looking for the best headphones for my 4G touch. I am not an audiophile so I dont have to hear
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch Headphones
    Hey all thanks for stopping by. Basically I am not looking for the best headphones for my 4G touch. I am not an audiophile so I dont have to hear every last instrument thats being played. That being said I should be all set with the Apple ear buds with the mic and remote? The only downfall to all apple headphones is that they're too short...So a longer cable would be totally ideal.

Thanks for the Help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple tests their iPod up to approximately 103 decibels, with the use of their stock iPod headphones. This is generally the maximum level the iPod can produce under normal circumstances. However, this number could be exceeded with a particularly loud song, high-powered headphones, or by connecting the iPod Live TV to an external sound output, such as speakers.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default So......
    Quote Originally Posted by rickytechie View Post
    Apple tests their iPod up to approximately 103 decibels, with the use of their stock iPod headphones. This is generally the maximum level the iPod can produce under normal circumstances. However, this number could be exceeded with a particularly loud song, high-powered headphones, or by connecting the iPod Live TV to an external sound output, such as speakers.
    I appreciate teh information regarding how apple tests their hardware however I was mainly asking for a decent pair of headphones that wont break the bank. Such as the skull candy ones or the beats by Dre?

Thanks