+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch Charger/Reserve Power

is a discussion within the

iPod Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hey guys, happy almost thanksgiving! I have a question, and hopefully someone could give me some feedback about this. I am looking for a good A/C Wall (If it includes
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch Charger/Reserve Power
    Hey guys, happy almost thanksgiving!

I have a question, and hopefully someone could give me some feedback about this.

I am looking for a good A/C Wall (If it includes car then that would be even better) charger for my iPod 4G.

I am hoping to get something that also contains some sort of battery integration, so that i can carry it around.

The best product i have found is the zaggsparq. It seemed like such a amazing product, but it seems to be getting awful reviews, so i'd like to stay away from it.

Oh and if you know of good A/C Chargers or good battery packs for the iPod post them down below as well!

Again, thanks for all the help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

There are some pretty cheap surge strips that have USB power outputs. I got one for $5 and it charges my iPod just fine.

I also bought one of THESE ($30) for when I go out. It charged my iPod from 5% to 100% in 2 1/2 hrs and still had power left over. Hope I helped.
    Last edited by 5h4d0w; 11-25-2010 at 07:18 AM.