+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Those good ol' iPod click wheel games

is a discussion within the

iPod Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hello, so I recently ressurected my iPod nano 3rd gen, I think (it's the square one) and I was playing around with the games and I know there is a
    iPhone? More like MyPhone NinetyFour's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Those good ol' iPod click wheel games
    Hello, so I recently ressurected my iPod nano 3rd gen, I think (it's the square one) and I was playing around with the games and I know there is a way to get more click wheel games on the iTunes store. I checked, but I couldn't find them. I'm in the Canadian iTunes store, if that matters. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to download and sync more iPod click wheel games?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm not sure if the Canadian app store is different from the US app store, but I'm not sure how to help you out, I'm afraid. Perhaps take a few screenshots of what you're seeing, or try refreshing. If you want iPod games in general, I know this one website where you can sync trivia/multiple choice question games to all clickwheel iPods. If you're interested, pay a visit to www.iPodArcade.com if not, I'm not entirely sure how to help you out other than hacking your iPod with Rock Box. Sorry if I'm not much help.

-Ryan

Thanks

Oh ya I'm canadian too and yes there is games like asphalt 4 and csi: Miami just go to app store and under it you will see iPod click wheel games. Hope I helped
    iPod touch 4, 4.3.3 jailbroken with redsn0w
    iPod touch 2, 3.1.3 jailbroken with spirit
    hp pavilion dv6500, ubuntu 11.04, 2GHz dual core amd turion 64bit 2gb ram with nvidia graphics
    compaq presario v2000, 512 mb ram 1.8GHz amd mobile sempron, windows 7