+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Female Dock Connector to Mini USB? Or Female to Female dock connector cable?

is a discussion within the

iPod Accessories

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Does anyone know if either of these products exists: 1) Female dock connector to Mini USB (Like this, but with a dock connector instead of USB. DealExtreme: $1.45 Mini USB
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Female Dock Connector to Mini USB? Or Female to Female dock connector cable?
    Does anyone know if either of these products exists:
    1) Female dock connector to Mini USB (Like this, but with a dock connector instead of USB. DealExtreme: $1.45 Mini USB 5-Pin Male to USB A-Female Adapter)
    2) A female to female dock connector

Basically, I have an external battery for my iPod, and I'd like to use it with my multitude of devices that have mini USB ports.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crazydog View Post
    Does anyone know if either of these products exists:
    1) Female dock connector to Mini USB (Like this, but with a dock connector instead of USB. DealExtreme: $1.45 Mini USB 5-Pin Male to USB A-Female Adapter)
    2) A female to female dock connector

Basically, I have an external battery for my iPod, and I'd like to use it with my multitude of devices that have mini USB ports.
    I've been looking for the same thing and found this one... Just ordered it... Will let you know how it works!
    Here's the URL:

http://www.cablejive.com/products/Un...Converter.html
    Last edited by daddyohcan; 02-27-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Forgot URL