Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best case for the new ipod touch 3rd gen

Question Best case for the new ipod touch 3rd gen
    Can anyone recommend a good case that will protect my ipod touch 3g? one that comes with a screen protector. I was looking at a rebel touch, but the rebel touch only covers ipod touch 2g. Anyone have experience if their skins work on 3g as well?

Any other recommendations will be much appreciated!

rebel touch should work with the 3g as well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkhous For This Useful Post:

pinay311 (10-04-2009)

Sweet! Thanks!!

According to the folks at Apple, the 2nd generation and 3rd generation iPod Touches are the same size. The 2nd generation case will work. But I think the hard case won't fit it, only leather and silicone iPod cases that can adjust to the size.

Quote Originally Posted by adis View Post
    According to the folks at Apple, the 2nd generation and 3rd generation iPod Touches are the same size. The 2nd generation case will work. But I think the hard case won't fit it, only leather and silicone iPod cases that can adjust to the size.
    So does this mean that switcheasy cases won't work? Since it's polycarbonate and soft polymer. I just want to clear this out before I buy one.

My ipod touch is arriving soon and I want to have a case to cover it in once I get the touch out of the box.

They are the SAME size, just the inside is different.
    Tima Kudinov

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You will surely love the cases here Custom iPod Cases, Skins, Covers, iPhone Case, iPhone 3G Case, iPod Accessories | iFrogz.com. Coz I find it very nice!

i love the capsule rebels for ipod touchs

Iam really happy with the GameFacez iPod case! Easy on, easy off! It provides the combination of style and protection. This is the one I have stuck with for a while now
    No signature spam... only warning

In my experience, Otterbox has nice looking and durable cases

Just in case you don't know, the 3rd gen and 2nd gen iPod touchs are indentical physically, so you can read the many posts about 2nd gen cases already out there. But for your question, I have a Switcheasy NeoTouch, which I've had for several months and don't regret buying. It's a hybrid case, and none of the plastic touchs your iPod so it won't get scratched. It's a little difficult to put on, but otherwise perfect. The headphone jack can fit almost any plug, and syncing isn't an issue. Go check their website. They also have a new case called the TorrentTouch which also looks pretty good. Others I like are the speck candyshell, the Griffin reflect and switcheasy RebelTouch.

I also suggest you get a screen protector and not a flip open leather case. It's much easier to use, and the screen protectors work excellently. I use an anti-glare film, which has a matte finish. This makes the screen the slightest bit fuzzy, but it almost completely prevents fingerprints from showing. The screen feels much smoother too. I hope this helps you get a case!

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Old post bro, He found what he wanted.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

sunilsoni476
    You can search it on search engines.

he already found what he wanted