Okay well I'm writing this product review about the most useful iPod tool that I have come across -- the Griffin iTalk. Last year I was looking for a digital recorder so I could record lectures at school. I didn't realize how expensive digital recorders could be...especially the ones with a USB interface. So when I stumbled across the iTalk for half the price I was pretty skeptical. I used this recorder during an entire semester and it did its job perfectly. It was usually about 10-15ft from my professor at all times, but the audio quality on the high setting is definitely clear. I tried using the low setting but found that I had to turn the volume all the way up on my speakers just to hear the lecture, resulting in a lot of unwanted static. It's simple to use -- just plug it in and you're good to go. The only thing is the button didn't do anything when I pressed it (not sure if it was because I was using a 3g nano), and I thought it had speakers too (it looks like it does), but you can only replay recordings through headphones. For those of you in any higher level courses (especially science courses) I'd recommend taping lectures...you'll be glad you did.