Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Master Lock ships iCage iPod lock

Default Master Lock ships iCage iPod lock
    Master Lock, a maker of locks and other security products, has released a style of combination lock designed specifically for iPods. The iCage is built of durable metal, and clips around the outside of an iPod's body. The lock allows users to set their own combination for convenience, and features a cable that secures an iPod to a fixed object. Each iCage also comes with three full-body thermoplastic iWRAPrs for scratch protection.

The iCage has been built for both second- and third-generation iPod nanos, as well as the iPod classic; prices for the products are $15 and $20, respectively. The Classic model is available now, while the second-generation Nano model will ship in September, and the third-gen Nano model is slated as "coming soon."

Last edited by beaner4sho; 09-10-2008 at 07:13 PM.

Looks retarded. Who's gonna hang their iPod off their backbacks or w/e

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with that one. I just don't see where a metal frame with a lock on it is ever going to be useful for me...or anyone else. Maybe if you like to chain your ipod up with your bicycle outside...but that's about it. Besides, if there was ever a time where I would need a lock on my ipod, it would be when I WASN'T using it. Meaning that this thing would be better designed if it fully covered all sides of the ipod, making it unusable without taking it out.

wow, this could be broken in at least 4 places very easily.....good security.

A theif would end up just smashing the screen if he couldn't take it.

Besides, who leaves their ipod/iphone laying around....u deserve to get it taken.