Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Core Cases

Default Core Cases
    Hey has anyone else purchased a core case? I have one for my iPhone 3g and my 1st gen iPhone. I did a test on my 1st gen iPhone and those cases are very sturdy no dents on my iphone and it doesn't cause scratches like some do. Also they look very sexy on the 3g, which is hard to do because the 3g is already sexy without a case

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

have you tried them for any of the ipods? I dont generally like 2 piece cases...whenever i drop them they come apart.

Default Here! Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabb1t View Post
    Hey has anyone else purchased a core case? I have one for my iPhone 3g and my 1st gen iPhone. I did a test on my 1st gen iPhone and those cases are very sturdy no dents on my iphone and it doesn't cause scratches like some do. Also they look very sexy on the 3g, which is hard to do because the 3g is already sexy without a case
    I agree with you Rabb1t, Core Cases make superb cases. I've been buying Core Case cases since the 1st gen nano and now 7 iPods and 2 iPhones later I still buy from Core Cases and all my iPods and iPhone still look brand new. I can't remember how many times i've dropped my iPods but every-time its only the case that gets damaged (if at all).
    I've watched people around me at work buy other brands and materials like silicon (which turn a dirty colour within weeks) and plastic (which get scratched up) only to see them time after time take my advice and buy from Core Cases.
    Even now the other big companies ;o) try to mimic Core Cases Original Slider design but repeatably fail.