Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ITS BEEN PWNED!!!!! | Release of PwnageTool OSX + Windows

Quote Originally Posted by gwarf420 View Post
    Originally Posted by gwarf420 View Post
    I seem to be getting an error that I've not seen anywhere else. I've already perused endless forums looking for someone with similar issues. If anyone has seen this error or knows how to help it would be greatly appreciated.

2008-04-03 20:09:32 - Making Core Files Installation.
    2008-04-03 20:09:39 - OK
    2008-04-03 20:09:39 - Making Filesystem Jailbreak.
    2008-04-03 20:09:39 - Making Phone Activation.
    2008-04-03 20:09:39 - Making Baseband Update.
    2008-04-03 20:09:43 - FAIL
    2008-04-03 20:09:43 - Detaching root filesystem from '/Volumes/LittleBear4A102.UserBundle'.
    2008-04-03 20:09:53 - OK
    ------------------------------
    2008-04-03 20:09:53 - Failed to build custom .ipsw file.

*** After many hours of searching I found that simply re-downloading the PwnageTool fixed this.
    I would just like to confirm that I had this problem and re-downloading the file also worked for me (to my surprise actually).

Originally the file was on a windows share which I copied over to the MAC, redownloading directly from the MAC seemed to fix it, wierd?

Thanks

i have heard many people saying the windows jailbreak is either today or tomorrow, hopefully today. as many people say whats the point of jailbreaking the 2.0 firmware if you cant use installer. Well heck win pwnage will be able to pwn ANY FIRMWARE. that means it the ultimate thing. Its better than ziphone and everything else put together. I have used it, on a mac, to jailbreak it in the following firmwares: 1.1.4 1.1.3 1.2 and yes 1.2 is known as 2.0 but as you can see they are used for everything and plus you can do things like put apps on it and a custom startup logo!

Talking Great news about winpwn
    yes as soon as they find the problem that's corrupting the file it will be release winpwn is finish and ready for release. So stand by cause by the end of the night it should be released
    if you don't believe me goto www.winpwn.com you will get all the info you need to calm your pwnage fiending butt windows users.
    Last edited by Linux4me; 04-12-2008 at 09:31 AM.

cout << "When you think OS think Linux. The OS of Champions."

Thanks

yeah dude your totally right and you know whats funny most of them wont know how to work it haha

and btw do not go to broomvideos use the link www.winpwn.com its the official gosh
    Last edited by ttocash122; 04-12-2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ttocash122 For This Useful Post:

Linux4me (04-12-2008)

maybe they are waiting to add support for 2.0 beta 5a240d which has been seen hanging around TPB lately...
    dont forget to thank me.

Default update
    Quote Originally Posted by ttocash122 View Post
    yeah dude your totally right and you know whats funny most of them wont know how to work it haha

and btw do not go to broomvideos use the link www.winpwn.com its the official gosh
    as he said do not goto broomvideos its leeching off the offical winpwn site. Use www.winpwn.com that's the offical site he was just putting updates on iphonelinux but for most current updates goto offical site.
    ttocash I thanked you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Linux4me For This Useful Post:

ttocash122 (04-12-2008)

Thanks

thanks dude but yeah its funny how other websites act like they are the "moderators" of a program when in fact dont know what they are doing
    btw linux4me i thanked you too

just a heads up everyone, even though i am a mac head i thought id let you windows people know a leak of winpwn is avaliable online. heres a hint mininova. dont forget to thank me!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to antholyhotdamn For This Useful Post:

haibane (04-12-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antholyhotdamn View Post
    just a heads up everyone, even though i am a mac head i thought id let you windows people know a leak of winpwn is avaliable online. heres a hint mininova. dont forget to thank me!
    ok look you are an idiot to even think of downloading this. and to ever did this needs to die. for those who have and are thinking to download this DONT!!!!!
    check out my youtube page (hint search my username here without the first "t")

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ttocash122 For This Useful Post:

Linux4me (04-12-2008)

Thanks

look not trying to be a jerk or anything but if you try this and im guessing you have you could get a bug and lose your ipod FOREEVER just wait for the official release

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antholyhotdamn View Post
    virus do not download

oops, i didnt intentionally wanna promote i virus, i like i said am on a mac i dont even have the windows version, or windows, because viruses suck, so i was just trying to pass the news

Thanks

like i said it was a fake!!! listen to me i know what im talking about

Talking Use your common sense
    winpwn is not going to be leaked. The only people that have probaly a copy are very very trusted friends of the developer. Just like the dev team look what happen when Nate true leaked the 1.1.3 jailbreak. Look how pwnage was never leaked only trusted people had it and that's it and the odds that the ones that had it were the ones that developed it. I know winpwn is open source but if it hasn't been released yet then its not the real thing. Always check the website even this one. One of the moderator will post a thread as soon as it is release.
    For anyone that thinks they have it think again and its your fault if your computer is violated by a hacker looking to trash your computer or get personal info.
    I know if I hear about winpwn being release I'll let someone know to post it.

Here's the offical website for winpwn once again www.winpwn.com
    Dont D/L anything until its on this site or the one above

anybody download the newest beta of the 2.0 firmware yet?

ya me...its available wer u got it b4

i got it....just havent put it on the phone....is it as buggy as the last one?

Hi All.

I just read thru 43 pages of messages, but didn't see anyone else with the problem I'm having. I've made a custom version of 1.14 useing pwnage tool, and it seems to work fine, but for some reason I can't see either Installer.app or BootNeuter.app both of which ARE in fact installed on the phone. Using iFuntastic I'm able to get it to display all the installed apps, but it has it's own problems (the iFuntastic program that is). So is there any other way to make Installer.app and BootNeuter.app to show on the iPhone? And I read somewhere else in the thread somebody answered that their question had already been answered, but didn't give a reference to where. I mean with a 43 page long thread it would be nice to be given maybe a page number, or something like that. Thanks everyone!

iPhone? More like MyPhone chen1976's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ziphone 1.1.4 pwnage
    Hi guys,
    I have iphone 1.1.4. After getting pwnage and running it on my mac got stuck with itunes. iTunes wont find my iphone to restore with custom 1.1.4, it would say something like itunes needs to find on internet etc. I guess its a problem with iTunes of later version and it wont work with Pwnage. So, i did that: Copied custom 1.1.4 which was created by pwnage to my PC and then connected iphone in restore mode (with Steve Job) to itunes and did the restore. So now have pwned iphone.
    Hope that will help you.
    P.S itunes on my pc is 7.5

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast