Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dev Team has been bought out - immediate withdrawl from the iPhone community

Thanks
    Cool hmmmm gotta do your homework ;P

Check this out:

http://www.pwnmyiphone.com/?p=15

"Donít get too worried because many (including PWNMyiPhone) belive this to be an April Foolís day prank, as many of the members of the Dev Team are from Germany and Russia where it is already April 1st. I honestly hope itís just a joke.

Itís been confirmed that itís just a joke. Erica Sadun of TUAW has confirmed it and she is pretty close to the Dev Team.

Interestingly enought the ďpwnage videoĒ is still up here.

And if you go to http://xs1.iphwn.org/video_assets/index.html you get a pretty interesting message! These guys think of everything! Check it out for yourself.

Quick Note: The url http://iphwn.org/ also points to the Dev Team Press Release!"

-Source: http://www.pwnmyiphone.com
    DiTO

Default fishy
    april fools or not, i'm staying with iplus & iLiberty for a while. i like to see how things turn out before taking the plunge.
    Last edited by iraethan; 04-01-2008 at 01:54 PM.

the dev team is all over the world so the shenanigans of april one is more of a three day prank day in this global community!
    Last edited by iraethan; 04-01-2008 at 01:58 PM.

lol great april fools joke, but what dicks. had me worried for a sec. engadget broke the news it be an april fools joke ppl

you people are idiots, this would not happen! tomorrow is april fools!

my guess is PWNAGE will be released tomorrow
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone jltdhome's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an aprils fools joke, dont be an idiot lol
    Lightning from the Sky - Thunder from the Sea

Quote Originally Posted by MMSiphone View Post
    April fools.

Dont ruin it man!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

We love you Dev Team! The number of posts in such a short space of time just shows how much we thank you for your work. Joke or no joke, I just hope you see how we treasure your work.

Yeah its an april joke lol. I just realize the dev team annouce the pwnage tool will be release soon YESTERDAY. So how can someone can buy all this in one day! For a moment i was thinking it was true but not now

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We love you Dev Team! The number of posts in such a short space of time just shows how much we thank you for your work. Joke or no joke, I just hope you see how we treasure your work.
    so true

Soooo much hated....Gotta be April fools!

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

I say....they should release a short video clip now...of Gilda Radner from Saturday Night Live...saying only "Never mind"

Thanks

Gizmodo reports it as a false.
    Don't worry

...hasn't the dev team always turned their noses up at donations, something to the affect of give to a worthy charity. why would they sudenly sell out? I'm praying that its an April fools.

Banned
    Thanks

All I gotta say is they're ******' sell'outs! **** the dev team and mmi. y'all need to get your **** together.

Everyone its just an April fools joke I mean really guys come on there not just going to stop Even if they did sell out whats really to stop them from releasing stuff they could just take the money and be like what are you talking about.

KelvinalF
    come on, are you seriously? the dev team? damn mother *#^!@*)$ #$($#&@(& (&( &(@$#&( &$(#$&#@ they were great

hackintosh is or was a few minutes ago asking for an unknown pasword to enter the iphone forums, was that part of the aprils 1st joke ?

Talking What!!!!
    HOLY piece of POOP.... well that sucks... if this is true... i hope they all get herpies.. for making me pee my pants when i read this.. lol.. j/k about the peeing part.. not the herpies....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    i literally panicked for about 30 seconds then i remembered what tomorrow is.....at least i hope so
    I guess I'm slow, cause I panicked for 5 minutes. How will the world, and iPhones be with no more Jailbreak? Stuck behind the bars of iTunes. Tell me it's an April fool's prank, or I'm never leaving 1.1.3.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast