Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 running internally at Apple?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default 1.1.2 running internally at Apple?
    According to reports, Apple is running 1.1.2 on iPhones internally. Bad news for the recent TIFF export perhaps.

TUAW

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Man... I hope it doesnt interfere with the Dev Teams Progress..

or make them have to do this all over soon =/
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

****'in apple. This is our day

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this will probably be like 1.01 and 1.02, jailbreaking will probably be the same for 1.1.1 and 1.1.2

Default Aha.....
    I'm on a MAC, am an AT&T user, but did not like 1.1.1 after upgrading firware. I wanted my toys back. I went back to 1.0.2 and things were fine. My iPhone started freezing up and icons were missing etc... I went back to 1.1.1 and things were fine again. I then tried to go back to 1.0.2 but no dice. It will not go back to 1.0.2 again. Seems that Jobs is playing cat and mouse. Anyone have any ideas?????

this is a really s**t cuz, apple wont let Dev tem work, actually i think iphone would not be hacked anymore, cuz when dev team hasnt finished the first firmware, it will be a new update, and in the shops as well, so i dont think this thing is going ok, unless someone could discover a universal unlocking code, or something like that, but, its my opinion, im not telling it is true, I have a 1.1.1 since last week and im still waiting thats why i dont thing this is gonna be allright

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatche View Post
    this is a really s**t cuz, apple wont let Dev tem work, actually i think iphone would not be hacked anymore, cuz when dev team hasnt finished the first firmware, it will be a new update, and in the shops as well, so i dont think this thing is going ok, unless someone could discover a universal unlocking code, or something like that, but, its my opinion, im not telling it is true, I have a 1.1.1 since last week and im still waiting thats why i dont thing this is gonna be allright
    you are sooooooo wrong......geeez....besides , since this is only a light update most stuff wont be changed. Apple will probably make the speakers lowder or something dumb like that. not many of the framewoks will be changed, so dont worry.

Imagine if that update when 1.1.1 is hacked, when you download it again, can brick your iphone or has a new baseband firm, something strange, cuz, apps, are made 4 a spef firm, so if dev team is havin trouble after jailbreak to launch apps, you may have trouble aain, for jailbreak, and 3erd party apps!, its like in xbox 360, if you have an old firmware and update, you will get e66, so the only option is to renew your firm or downgrade to the original one, and, downgrading an iphone is not as easy as it may look!

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    Man... I hope it doesnt interfere with the Dev Teams Progress..

or make them have to do this all over soon =/
    yea but it's like tom and jerry man
     Think Different

What's amazing is how you got 518 posts in one month^. That's just insane.

this is a small update so its not going to interfere with the Dev team
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..