Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLiberty+ - #1 Windows Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Activation for iPhone/iTouch

Default Staring the Process
    I am getting a iphone tomorrow and would like to know when I plug the iphone into the computer and select the options ie jaibreak,etc, do I just hit GO FOR IT?
    Do I have to go to the yellow iTunes triangle ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

good day to all guys,

is iLiberty can unlock firmware 2.0 for windows

br

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

This app is totally nice wow way to go guys i was away for a long while and kinda screwed up my phone while in dubai but this lol this fixed everything one shot so kudos to you guys
    www.ccbahamas.co.nr

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Lover Man View Post
    good day to all guys,

is iLiberty can unlock firmware 2.0 for windows

br
    No I believe the only way to unlock 2.0 right now is to use pwnage which is only available on Macs right now.

Thanks

I just jailbroke (?) a OTB 1.1.3 for a friend and damn it was easy.

Default Advice on how to go from 1.0.2 to 1.1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by xzinkz View Post
    This is what i want to know as well, i'm basically in the same shoe as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrand03 View Post
    so im a complete noob i purchased my iphone brand new when they first came out still have firmware 1.02 and had a buddy of mine unlock it for tmobile so what exactly do i have to do in order to run this program correctly and have everything working
    Same here. Can the 'experts' provide advice? Which program to use [ziphone 3.0 or iLiberty+ (version?) or pwn(version)]?

wow. very nice!

once i down load the program what do i do next

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniellenm1978 View Post
    once i down load the program what do i do next
    Start iTunes, plug in your phone, then start iLiberty+. Pick what options you want and Go For It!

I Jailbroke, Activated and Unlocked a 1.1.3 OTB iPhone. Worked perfectly, thanks!
    Apples taste good.

Question: I have a jailborken 1.1.1. Do I simply upgrade from my jail borken 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 and then use iLiberty+ to jailbreak?....or do I need to factory reset first?

Thanks Much!

for those of you getting the no sound issue going into settings and reset all settings worked for me.

ok so. i have an issue. i updated my iphone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.4 with itunes. then i did all the unlocking and jailbreaking with iliberty+... but here's my issues. i can make a call, but as soon as someone picks up it hangs up... and when i make a call the other person can hear me, but i can't hear them. i don't think i downgraded the bb to 3.9... should i have? i also can't get summerboard to work at all... the phone is totally screwed up, it's not bricked, but pretty close... HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by afkrazy View Post
    After I jailbroke my iPhone, i could no longer hear any sound. When someone called me or when I called someone, they could hear me but I could not hear them. iPod doesn't play either. Any ideas?
    i've got the same problem, did you ever fix it?

not like a factory reset, just in settings where it says reset all right? because my phone isn't even ringing, it's like there's no sound coming out of it... it's really strange.
    Last edited by babybia175; 04-17-2008 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Will this work for jailbreaking the ipod touch? I also have the software upgrade package from apple that gives you email, notes, stock etc all that stuff. When I restore and jailbreak my ipod will those features be lost?? Please help

hey i have 1.1.4 and edge wont work what do i do

I have a 1.1.1 otb that was jailbroken/unlocked and updated to a 1.1.2, my baseband is showing 3.9_M3S2 in hardware info. If I update using iLiberty will it change my baseband? I read about the liberal mom strict mom analogy and i'd rather keep it at 3.9 but still update to 1.1.4FW.
    YNWA

WOW, so far this is awesome, i am installed the windows version and i am having a Wi-Fi issue but i havent really tried to fix it so it might not even be a problem but everything else is awesome! Bravo ! Great job i will definetly donate!

Yeah it was nothing, i have update 1.1.4 and thats what the iLiberty+ DL on this forum is for right? so if yours doesnt.... work right just update?!?!
    Last edited by ktmsteban; 04-18-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrabYourWeapons's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I get installer on it? Cydia doesn't have like Summberboard installations or anything like that... maybe I missed something..
    16GB iPhone 3G S⃣ White
    8GB iPhone 3G Black
    30GB iPod Classic

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GrabYourWeapons For This Useful Post:

cptc12 (04-23-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help...please?
    Hi everyone,

I hate to be a pain but, I'm new at this jailbreak/unlocking stuff...

All I want is to unlock my Iphone, so that I can use it in different countries/carriers.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone walk me through the process using iLiberty+...if this is even the right program for it...please and thank you...

Easier way to contact me:
    AIM: CurLy x Shorty
    e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks again and sorry for the trouble in advance.

Dude this thing works like magic. thanks for the software and may you make many new iphone users happy this software gets an a+++++++++ from me.

You guys are awsome

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast