Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLiberty+ - #1 Windows Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Activation for iPhone/iTouch

This may be a stupid question, but whats about the special payload.zip iplus needed for the international sim's? Do I still have to download it and put it in the application's folder?

Default Help: T-mobile internet not working...
    POSITIVE results!

this program did everything it said in under 10 minutes.

Everything was working except the t-mobile internet hack but I got it to work using the 1.1.3 app on installer.app

thanks once again to everyone involved with iLiberty+!

1.0.2 OTB and now 1.1.4 using t-mobile!
    Last edited by knapz; 03-26-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So how many positive results??

So, I have a 1.1.4 iPhone (OTB 1.0.2) and by experimenting, ZiPhone changed my bootloader from 3.9 to 3.9 FB. I am slightly scared if this will get in the way of future updates from Apple, and I wonder if there will be any issues, can I upgrade my bootloader to a Standard 4.6 and save my Precious iPhone. (I'm on AT&T and I was able to relock my phone after an experimental ZiPhone Unlock) By the way, all of my phone's features work (and It's jailbroken).

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanradev2v View Post
    So, I have a 1.1.4 iPhone (OTB 1.0.2) and by experimenting, ZiPhone changed my bootloader from 3.9 to 3.9 FB.
    ZiPhone doesn't mess with 3.9 at all. Do you mean iLiberty+ changed you to 3.9FakeBank? ZiPhone only downgdrades 4.6 to 3.9.....Doesn't touch a 3.9 bootloader...........

I thought that too, but after the unlock I told it to "Refurbish" my phone, and it did take about 4 min. executing code in the bootloader downgrade step. I really hope that the my bootloader wasn't messed with. (I've ever only used ZiPhone)

Is iLiberty+ working with the BL3.9 ? Or is it only for the BL4.6?

Quote Originally Posted by iphonehellas View Post
    even i want to know this i had 1.02 oob and now iam currently on 1.13.. lookin forward to upgrade to 1.14

Quote Originally Posted by iphonehellas View Post
    Yes. The program suggests you check the box that says to downgrade. When the program gets to that step it recognizes you alrady have BL3.9 and it skips it.

I did that and it all went smooth.

Big credit goes out to francis, pepijn, George Zhu, AViegas, cmw, w__, Baalbeck, bgm, cRAKn, GeoHot, MuscleNerd, pumpkin, SoLoR, sunny, tjcarter, and the iPhoneDev Team.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mfleigle View Post
    This didnt work for me it gave me the spinning wheel of death. I went back to Ziphone and fixed it.
    Same here...this app is not ready for the masses.....i also got the spinning wheel of death and had to restore

Yup, Spinning Wheel of Death. It's stuck on the Apple logo screen, spinning wheel, and vibrates every 20 seconds or so. It did that for about 5 minutes then rebooted back to the the Apple logo, spinning wheel, and vibrate combo...

iPlus never worked either, that one just got stuck at the iPipe screen. Is my phone just different from the majority?

ZiPhone? Always worked. I wonder why I keep testing all these alternative jailbreaking methods when I have a fully working, jailbreaked iPhone? I love testing them and all but now I have to restore again, ZiPhone, and load all them apps one by one. PITA...

i must say this i liberty program saved me. i am a newbie period. i was given my iphone which was already unlocked and everything. i watch some you tube about jailbreak and decided to mimic what the guy was doing. i didnt like all the excessive stuff on my new i phone. so on itunes i tried restoring and upgrading. my phone was a 1.1.1. so i liberty saved me but now my phone is a 1.1.4 and the installer wont let me install a safari plug in? because it only has 1.1.1 and 1.1.3 packages and an error(package download failed) keeps coming up even when i just want to install bible kjv. can any one help this newbie straight from prison ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
    Yup, Spinning Wheel of Death. It's stuck on the Apple logo screen, spinning wheel, and vibrates every 20 seconds or so. It did that for about 5 minutes then rebooted back to the the Apple logo, spinning wheel, and vibrate combo...

iPlus never worked either, that one just got stuck at the iPipe screen. Is my phone just different from the majority?

ZiPhone? Always worked. I wonder why I keep testing all these alternative jailbreaking methods when I have a fully working, jailbreaked iPhone? I love testing them and all but now I have to restore again, ZiPhone, and load all them apps one by one. PITA...
    ok, i tried about 5 times now, turning various options on and off...i got it to work but without turning any payloads on...all i can use are the options on the first page

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
    ok, i tried about 5 times now, turning various options on and off...i got it to work but without turning any payloads on...all i can use are the options on the first page
    I had the same issues using my ipod touch 8gb. Using the advanced payload options sent my ipod into the wheel of death. As soon as i switch to standard it worked straight away.

That a side i find this jailbreak a lot cleaner then ZiPhone. Apps like Finder and use of total commander work as intended without having to change permissions etc. (with ZiPhone jailbreak i could only access /var/mobile.. via finder and total commander as installed). With iLiberty finder and total commander have access to / which makes it way easier to transfer themes etc to ipod through total commander (much faster then SSH).

Big Rep to creators of iLiberty. Can't wait to payload bugs are ironed out.

what do i need to install after restoring and upgrading to 1.1.4. then i launched the i-liberty which unlocked it(what a life saver, thanks to all who contributed)
    because so far i dont know what to install. i tried installing the safari update;bsd subsystem and btw the safari is only 1.1.1 and 1.1.3. anyhow i keep getting 'Error' Package download failed~ on anything else i try to download. what do i do?????
    i cant get no music videos on my ipod and i cant do other stuff id like to do.
    I WANT A MYPHONE TOO!!?!?!?!?!?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Its gr88888888888,we r moving ahead..........Thankx to all, who are working hard to make iphone users,happy

i TRIED to use iliberty twice and both times i got circle of death like many other ppl...ziphone was/is the BEST even now....ppl need to test all their rls before they come out and try to diss other ppls software...even speed wise ziphone is a lot fast efficient than iliberty...

Same problems here on 1.4 .. spinning wheel of death and nothing else. Restored and used ziphone with no problems .. seems to need some more work !?

Need some help I was using this program on my daughter's iTouch when my son unplugged it and now all it is doing is saying on the iTouch BSD root; md0. major. minor 0. The program won't regonize it. Someone help Please!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast