Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for 10.2 released

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    I don't have time to get into a full detailed report, but I just did this for my ipad pro, worked flawlessly (getting a deamon error from anemone, used it anyway, and it applied my theme just fine) I need to run tho, I'll test more when I get back.
    Daemon error is normal, everyone gets it. It'll go away (until next reboot) if you reinstall Anemone.

I don't have time to get into a full detailed report, but I just did this for my ipad pro, worked flawlessly (getting a deamon error from anemone, used it anyway, and it applied my theme just fine) I need to run tho, I'll test more when I get back.
    I have the same iPad Pro on 10.2 with all the same JB tweaks as my iPhone 7 which is Jailbroken as well All tweaks work great on 10.2!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,042 Times in 1,206 Posts

I can't seem to open my folders, instant respring (twice) and it comes back to stock icons, suggestions?
    Seems settings is working ok, even themed...... The clock and some UI stuff aren't being covered, but I'm sure that will come later. So far the only big problem are the folders.
    Last edited by Ravenleigh; 2017-01-26 at 09:37 PM.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

I was installing all the cydia packs/apps I had on 933, it ended up hanging, so I rebooted, now stuck at apple logo. I figure I gotta restore right? Well, when I goto restore, it wants to make me restore AND upgrade to 10.2.1, anyway to stop that?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BioFUSION View Post
    I was installing all the cydia packs/apps I had on 933, it ended up hanging, so I rebooted, now stuck at apple logo. I figure I gotta restore right? Well, when I goto restore, it wants to make me restore AND upgrade to 10.2.1, anyway to stop that?
    Download 10.2 for your device from ipsw.me. Then in iTunes option-click on restore and find the 10.2 you just downloaded and restore to that.

anyone get snakebite 2 working ?

Needed phone for work, so had no choice but to restore to 10.2.1, hopefully they continue to sign 10.2 for a few more days and I can DG....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,042 Times in 1,206 Posts

I can't seem to open my folders, instant respring (twice) and it comes back to stock icons, suggestions?
    Seems settings is working ok, even themed...... The clock and some UI stuff aren't being covered, but I'm sure that will come later. So far the only big problem are the folders.
    Figured out the problem with folders as being ANEMFolderBackground (once I renamed that, my folders are working just fine)
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2017-01-27), menard_00 (2017-01-26)

Thanks

Default Jailbreak for 10.2 released
    Figured out the problem with folders as being ANEMFolderBackground (once I renamed that, my folders are working just fine)
    Yeah. They're broken in Anemone on 10.1.1 JB as well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Ravenleigh (2017-01-26)

when suport on iphone 7 plus?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    No time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Daemon error is normal, everyone gets it. It'll go away (until next reboot) if you reinstall Anemone.
    so we have to reinstall, reboot, re jailbreak in order to get it to work ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    wondering the same thing,
    anyone know whats different, why iphone7 is unable to be supported at the moment?
    im guessing there is a hardware problem holding it back..

10.2 is really nice, good micro upgrade from 10.1 (in fact so much is new that it probably doesn't qualify as a micro upgrade)

my iphone 7 plus is very buggy on beta 3 10.1.1,, crashes a few times a week.. usually when im getting a call or on the phone, or answering texts... basically at the worst possible times (Murphy's law i think) so as a result i dont tend to use jailbreak all that often.

people are saying 10.2 with jailbreak is a lot more stable.. im hoping iphone 7 jailbreak for 10.2 comes soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerry69 View Post
    wondering the same thing,
    anyone know whats different, why iphone7 is unable to be supported at the moment?
    im guessing there is a hardware problem holding it back..
    No. It's Worse. That would actually be hopeful to fix. But there's a special exploit needed for iPhone 7 that when combined with the other exploits lets the JB work on 7. That exploit was patched in 10.2. Whole new exploit has to be found before 7 will JB with Yalu tool.

Sorry - for the bad news

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2017-01-27)

do you still need to install the beta from saurik repo?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyyankees View Post
    so we have to reinstall, reboot, re jailbreak in order to get it to work ?
    No. you can just ignore that error.
    If you don't want to have it pop up, you can reinstall anemone and it will make that error msg go away. The next time you reboot your phone, the error msg will show up again.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,524 Times in 976 Posts

Well after waiting for a little over a month for good steady JB for my 6s I jumped on this right away...I had been on 10.1.1 couple days before the window closed but decided to wait...so this is my first JB since iOS 9...

Everything works fine although I only have a few tweaks thus far (anemone being one)...have followed NewD's tutorials and all good...no issues with icleaner pro and Filza...nor with AFC2...

I don't know it it matters but didn't have to do the LTE and iMessages fix...working fine form the get go...so it's not broken on the 10.2 JB...

I did notice that the respring fix from cydia only works for respring but not for reboot within cydia...you still need to hard reboot after to re-JB...but that's minor...

Respring+ also works fine (for anemone for example)...

Thanks NewD and all who have provided feedback...

Edit...plist file for UI color (per app and system wide) does work in anemone...
    Last edited by kristatos; 2017-01-27 at 05:55 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2017-01-27)

i was able to use the 10.2 fine on my 6S+ ...

anemone installs correctly, but it isn't theming for me. does it have anything to do with iconsupport not being available for 10.2 yet?

ifile seems to be working fine, as does apple file conduit 2

Thanks
    Thanked 3,524 Times in 976 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    i was able to use the 10.2 fine on my 6S+ ...

anemone installs correctly, but it isn't theming for me. does it have anything to do with iconsupport not being available for 10.2 yet?

ifile seems to be working fine, as does apple file conduit 2
    Now that I think of it..I didn't install iconsupport separately...from the beta repo...anemone is theming fine for me with the default...

i installed anemone from the regular repo -- should i install the beta? i can't seem to access the beta repo (

locationfaker9 doesn't seem to be working for me either -- not sending spoofed gps

** correction

after removing libstatusbar and opennotifier 9 beta, locationfaker9 is working for me
    Last edited by devlon; 2017-01-27 at 07:13 AM.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast