Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for 10.2 released

Thanks

Figured it out. You must reboot your devise. Then delete the app and Rejail with new beta and Cydia impactor
    Last edited by anig; 2017-01-31 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Figured it out. You must reboot your devise. Then delete the app and Rejail with new beta and Cydia impactor
    Haha.. I thought you were on mach_portal beta 3!

Save my blobs last night. How can I upgrade from beta 3 to 7. 6 plus 10.2. Got ya Thanks
    1) Delete the Yalu app
    2) Reboot iPhone
    3) Install Beta 7 with Cydia Impactor
    4) Run Jailbreak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Jailbreak for 10.2 released
    [quot

Can't re-jailbreak without a PC and Cydia impactor

6. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Chula (2017-01-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,407 Times in 7,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Can't re-jailbreak without a PC and Cydia impactor

After 7 days - you're correct. But daily, within the 7, you can reboot and reJB as many times as you want without your computer.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Jesus™ (2017-01-31), menard_00 (2017-01-31)

Weird. Just got a prompt to update to 10.2.1. I looked in manage storage and 10.2.1 firmware was downloaded (which I deleted). I checked to see if I was still jailbroken and Yalu said I was. I have mikoto installed. I'm on i6 using Yalu beta6. Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks

Who knows where to go to install eclipse 4

Who knows where to go to install eclipse 4
    gmoran.me/repo/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2017-02-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    gmoran.me/repo/
    Sweet. Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2017-01-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    After 7 days - you're correct. But daily, within the 7, you can reboot and reJB as many times as you want without your computer.
    ?? After 7 days sorry to get in how

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    ?? After 7 days sorry to get in how
    The jailbreak for 10.2 only lasts for 7 days. So every 7 days - you need to renew the certificate by deleting Yalu102 from your phone. Reboot into non jailbroken mode, as reload the Yalu102 tool to your computer with Cydia Impactor. Then reJB by clicking on tool.

This is the nature of a semi-tethered JB.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Chula (2017-01-31)

Is anyone having issues with the recent Anemone 2.1.1-6 update? My 6S+ stopped theming after updating about two hours ago.

When reinstalling, I see:

"class 'SpringBoard' not lined into application"

"Could not match CoreFoundation"

and something about UIOpenWithAppActivity

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    10.2 Signing window closed.
    Arrrrggggghhhh!!! By the time I read through this thread, 10.2 window closed. I'm almo10 steps behind.

Thanks NewD, menard_00 and all the experts for all your helpful posts. I need to read faster so I jailbreak from 9.3.3.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mgmm1 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2017-01-31)

Thanks

Can't find a cydia thread. Not loading anemone. Is there more to cydia to complete or is it good out the gate.

Can't find a cydia thread. Not loading anemone. Is there more to cydia to complete or is it good out the gate.
    Not going to find a Cydia thread.
    Anemone only works with IconBundles now. Look in your themes folder. If it only has a Bundles folder, you'll have to convert it over.

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    I lot of what I use isn't compatible yet. Springtomize, Boxy, Anchor, Folder Enhancer, Speed intensifier, CCSettings, Byta Fonts. The benefits of iOS10 with non functional core tweaks vs 9.3.3 with fully functional tweaks, negates the benefit of upgrading for me!! Sadly...

And by the time all is updated the signing window will have closed and one will be required to do the Prometheus dance to get on 10.2.

Man, it's tough being an iFan these days! Vanilla iOS just doesn't titillate and JB is becoming challenging for both end user and developer alike.

Couldn't have said it better! I'm an "update ALWAYS" kinda Guy because new updates bring stability and fixes... So at this point my JB 9.3.3 iPhone 6+ feels like an antique in terms of current iOS etc. But NOT Antique in its STABILITY. I just can't see giving that up for a JB that doesn't have support for my device model and no support being promised. Since I'm no programmer and if I was, I can't say I'd possess the immense amount of talent to write In Support for my device, so I have to congratulate the coders and er'body who has been able to break free with their own devices. Unless something pops up before then. looks like here I stay until the iPhone release for this year..... Here's to hoping for all that awesomeness we're anticipating for the anniversary!
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    Couldn't have said it better! I'm an "update ALWAYS" kinda Guy because new updates bring stability and fixes... So at this point my JB 9.3.3 iPhone 6+ feels like an antique in terms of current iOS etc. But NOT Antique in its STABILITY. I just can't see giving that up for a JB that doesn't have support for my device model and no support being promised. Since I'm no programmer and if I was, I can't say I'd possess the immense amount of talent to write In Support for my device, so I have to congratulate the coders and er'body who has been able to break free with their own devices. Unless something pops up before then. looks like here I stay until the iPhone release for this year..... Here's to hoping for all that awesomeness we're anticipating for the anniversary!
    You're a little behind in your news there. The newest JB for 10.2 supports all devices from 5S--> - except 7/7Plus - which has its own JB on 10.1.1. We're all quite stable. But the 10.2 signing window closed yesterday - so you waited too long to join the party. But there are worse things than still being on 9.3.3 and Jailbroken. That was a terrific firmware and JB. But 10 is way better - uses so much less battery and RAM. I'm glad I made the jump for sure.

I believe this JB for 10.2 is the only one we'll get this year.. as it's getting harder and harder to JB.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Rakim (2017-01-31), superouse (2017-01-31)

Is a anemone now fully working only shows partial on my list. ?

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast