Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1263

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.

Why not ask the dev to put a 1 minute delay in his code. Should be easy enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2017-04-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,683 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hmm.. interesting idea..

Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Hmm.. interesting idea..
    He did build in a delay, according to the timeline on Reddit. But it sounds like he just needs to increase it. I sent him a message asking, but no response yet.

Thanks

He did build in a delay, according to the timeline on Reddit. But it sounds like he just needs to increase it. I sent him a message asking, but no response yet.
    Thanks, King. Even 30 seconds I think would help. But I wonder if people would wait.. or would they try pressing on other things before it resprung...

As I said - I applaud his efforts… But I think it's a little more gimmicky than useful.

But now, a little birdie told me, that you're in the world of the Mach portal jailbreak on your 7+… I'll be interested in your insights on how to run with it as a problem free as possible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2017-04-15)

Anyone have a clue on this for me, all I did was change the SBHTML in xen and my icons on my springboard are all blurred now, haven't done anything else...just wandered if anyone know of a fix please?
    Tia
    Can't upload a pic as won't let me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Anyone have a clue on this for me, all I did was change the SBHTML in xen and my icons on my springboard are all blurred now, haven't done anything else...just wandered if anyone know of a fix please?
    Tia
    Can't upload a pic as won't let me
    No clue. Gotta see a pic to even venture a guess.

Hope this is ok

Thanks

Hope this is ok
    Not sure what you're referring to as blurry. Icons look normal to me. The shadow effect around the icon names isn't working with that mesh background in the widget - but that's just a shadow mismatch color thing - not anything really wrong technically.

Yeah, change you font color to something lighter and it will go away. Or use a lighter background.

Not sure what you're referring to as blurry. Icons look normal to me. The shadow effect around the icon names isn't working with that mesh background in the widget - but that's just a shadow mismatch color thing - not anything really wrong technically.
    The icon names...seems too be on every theme now

Thanks

The icon names...seems too be on every theme now
    ???

You can do it yourself. Just write sleep 60; to the beginning. Look for the space after this character;

You can find the file you need to edit in / var / mobile / Media / Order65. The file is called execute.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2017-04-18), King_O_Hill (2017-04-17), menard_00 (2017-04-20), NewD (2017-04-17)

Nice find!
    Not sure why I didn't think of it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    You can do it yourself. Just write sleep 60; to the beginning. Look for the space after this character;

You can find the file you need to edit in / var / mobile / Media / Order65. The file is called execute.

Perfect!! Thx!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post

thx sir i change coz make choice use Order 65 for Yalub3
    remove executer for Yalub3
    i see next JB
    regards
    Last edited by jm26200; 2017-04-18 at 09:32 AM.
    Iphone 7 IOS 10.1.1

I think I posted this message in the wrong thread...attempting to get my question answered here....

So I have been out of the loop for a few weeks since my JBroken, 7+, running 10.1.1 using this tool has been SOLID....

But earlier this week, my daughter restarted my phone somehow, and I was forced to use Impactor (not sure the version I have since I have not updated Impactor since this method was first released), etc.....so as it finished, I got a message on my computer (Using a Mac) then an email from Apple saying my developer certificate had been revoked....didnt pay it any mind at the time because I was in a rush and my JB was restored with no issue....so I decided to look more into it yesterday and I am a little hazy on where we currently are with this JB....I am still JBroken but I am assuming that if I need to restart then reinstall the JB, it wont work...is this an accurate statement?

And for clarity, i used the Mach Portal and Impactor combo, running 10.1.1, and using a Mac....
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Thanks

As I posted in the other thread.. ignore that message. We all get it occasionally.

As I posted in the other thread.. ignore that message. We all get it occasionally.
    So, I am good...business as usual? If I reboot, I should be able to follow the same steps/process I have been doing and be fine? Just want to make sure.....because my wife asked to use my phone (Love her dearly, but she has a habit of opening too many things at once and forcing my phone in to reboot), she asked last night and I said NOOOOOOOOOO, dont touch my phone, might lose my JB, LMAO!!!

I even pulled out my 6+, that is still JBroken (untethered on 8.2 tho :/, hey...it still works and I love it still, lol) just to make sure I had something JB'en!
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Facebook ++ finally updated for version 88.1. I'm one of those who will die before installing the messenger app. My 7 on 10.1.1 is extremely stable except when I try to use it at work. We use Voxer and a taxi dispatching app called taxicaller for drivers. Not sure which one it is or if it's both but I was running some old versions of those apps so I've updated them and we'll see how it goes. Occasionally when switching between my 6 and 7 some iMessages are lost on the server for days and days.

I don't know where it all went wrong or if it was just an update. however, my phone was good for a day or two and then just yesterday, its stability went downhill.

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 ... LastLast