Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1016

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.

  1. #421
    qwertyoruiop On twitter

    My fix for the issues in the 10.1 jailbreak will be to add support to 10.2. It will however not work on iPhone 7 on 10.2, just 10 and 10.1.

    Good and bad news for now.
    I wait patiently on my iphone 7 ios 10.2.

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    qwertyoruiop On twitter

    My fix for the issues in the 10.1 jailbreak will be to add support to 10.2. It will however not work on iPhone 7 on 10.2, just 10 and 10.1.

    Good and bad news for now.
    I wait patiently on my iphone 7 ios 10.2.
    Does this mean the 6 and 6plus devices will be supported?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #423
    I think so ...
    Not for iphone 7/7+ (for now).
    The 5s and 6 series are supported.
    Thats wat i understand.
    The iphone 7/7+ has Kernel issues (memory protected).
    But its a update to ios 10.2 also..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

    DaRock (01-08-2017)

  5. #424
    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    I think so ...
    Not for iphone 7/7+ (for now).
    The 5s and 6 series are supported.
    Thats wat i understand.
    The iphone 7/7+ has Kernel issues (memory protected).
    But its a update to ios 10.2 also..
    Great news for 6 devices plus update option for 10.2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by markotak View Post
    Today i have weird issue with lockhtml, two widgets at same time but only one is selected in lockhtml, other one is deleted. I tried to reinstall lockhtml (version is 1.3-alpha1-1) used icleaner pro to clean phone and again two widgets on lockscreen.
    Go into icleaner tap the plus sign and in preference files delete the lhtml plist respring then in lhtml settings set back up
    Remember to only be using LHTML4 from busche repo

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    markotak (01-09-2017)

  8. #426
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,485
    Thanks
    8,191
    Thanked 16,178 Times in 7,558 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Platini2000 View Post
    I think so ...
    Not for iphone 7/7+ (for now).
    The 5s and 6 series are supported.
    Thats wat i understand.
    The iphone 7/7+ has Kernel issues (memory protected).
    But its a update to ios 10.2 also..
    Only iPhone 7 has the issue on 10.2.. not 7+ from what I read.. but Luca's posts sometimes lack specificity. His tweet said "not on iPhone 7"... Does that mean both 7 and 7Plus? Or just 7?? Lol

  9. #427
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 624 Times in 312 Posts

    Are you sure the issue isn't on the 7+?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #428
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,833
    Thanks
    8,084
    Thanked 17,601 Times in 8,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Only iPhone 7 has the issue on 10.2.. not 7+ from what I read.. but Luca's posts sometimes lack specificity. His tweet said "not on iPhone 7"... Does that mean both 7 and 7Plus? Or just 7?? Lol
    I would assume it means both version of the i7. Regular and plus.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Boots (01-10-2017), Platini2000 (01-08-2017)

  12. #429
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,485
    Thanks
    8,191
    Thanked 16,178 Times in 7,558 Posts

    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I would assume it means both version of the i7. Regular and plus.
    Yeah.. except they're never called "regular" and "plus". They're called 7 and 7Plus. And only blobs for "7" didn't work in Prometheus. 7Plus did. And that was referred to only as 7. So I'm not convinced - but we'll see ..

  13. #430
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,833
    Thanks
    8,084
    Thanked 17,601 Times in 8,002 Posts

    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Yeah.. except they're never called "regular" and "plus". They're called 7 and 7Plus. And only blobs for "7" didn't work in Prometheus. 7Plus did. And that was referred to only as 7. So I'm not convinced - but we'll see ..
    Pretty sure shsh blobs for the 7 plus were bad too. Normally when someone refers to the iPhone 7 like that it is a general thing, which means it would include the 7 plus. Think of them as the same series of phone. One is just bigger.

    For example: TSSChecker now correctly supports iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    ferris419 (01-08-2017), menard_00 (01-08-2017)

  15. #431
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,485
    Thanks
    8,191
    Thanked 16,178 Times in 7,558 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Pretty sure shsh blobs for the 7 plus were bad too. Normally when someone refers to the iPhone 7 like that it is a general thing, which means it would include the 7 plus. Think of them as the same series of phone. One is just bigger.

    For example: TSSChecker now correctly supports iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
    Well - look at that! Seems quite clear! Thanks for clearing that up, sir! So all iPhone 7/7+ BLOBS for 10.1.1 are useless. Sad.

  16. #432
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    658
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 173 Times in 111 Posts

    I'm starting to think I should just sell my iPhone 7. Jailbreak seems hopeless at this point as I'm on iOS 10.2. I might just grab a 5S or 5SE off of eBay that's on iOS 10.1.1. They range from like $100-$250.

  17. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Well - look at that! Seems quite clear! Thanks for clearing that up, sir! So all iPhone 7/7+ BLOBS for 10.1.1 are useless. Sad.
    For 10.1.1 You a right Grant.
    For 10.2. They are good now.

    the problem was resolved. TSSChecker v170 and higher are now capable of correctly saving iP7(+) blobs with a generator again.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Platini2000 For This Useful Post:

    NewD (01-08-2017)

  19. #434
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 624 Times in 312 Posts

    Which means nothing considering the JB isn't compatible with 10.2 for the 7+.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #435
    Noob question coming up
    When my jailbreak runs out, do I need to uninstall the Mach portal app on my homescreen or just delete the app in settings/general/about/device management...can't remember?
    Tia

  21. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Noob question coming up
    When my jailbreak runs out, do I need to uninstall the Mach portal app on my homescreen or just delete the app in settings/general/about/device management...can't remember?
    Tia
    I think newd posted instructions like 3 or 4 pages back on what to do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    littlelisa63 (01-08-2017), NewD (01-08-2017)

  23. #437
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 624 Times in 312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Noob question coming up
    When my jailbreak runs out, do I need to uninstall the Mach portal app on my homescreen or just delete the app in settings/general/about/device management...can't remember?
    Tia
    Deleting the certificate should remove the Mach portal app automatically as you're removing the signing from it when deleting the certificate. You then resign it using impactor.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

    littlelisa63 (01-08-2017)

  25. #438
    Just wanted to make sure I did it right...thank you 🏻

  26. #439
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 624 Times in 312 Posts

    Damn, can anyone help? My certificate expired so I resideloaded the Mach portal app, trusted the certificate and rejailbreak. It worked. Problem is that after Mach portal runs, I open Cydia and try to install something to respring but it keeps rebooting. What to do after I rejailbreak in order to get my tweaks back?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Damn, can anyone help? My certificate expired so I resideloaded the Mach portal app, trusted the certificate and rejailbreak. It worked. Problem is that after Mach portal runs, I open Cydia and try to install something to respring but it keeps rebooting. What to do after I rejailbreak in order to get my tweaks back?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it reboots, you need to keep doing the Mach app and the substrate fix until it works and doesn't cause a reboot.

    My last one took 3-4 tries before it worked

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (01-09-2017), Padgoi (01-09-2017)

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •