Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.

Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.

I change system version to ios9.0.2 because I use lockhtml4 .
    But I reboot then my mach_portal is gone...
    Somebody can help me my jailbreak back

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
    Last edited by mickey19840528; 01-06-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Can I ask how you guys got LockHTML installed? I can't install it as it says it's not available for my version. And then when I do get it, it doesn't update to the newest version. I click upgrade, it says it installed, I respring, but when I go back into Cydia the upgrade is there again

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicpudding For This Useful Post:

markotak (01-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I'm well aware of his site and follow him on twitter too. He's only a reporter. And his data is often wrong too. Or at least exaggerated. Esser's gamma project is nothing really to hope for at this point. It bothers me when these places try to direct traffic to their sites when they have no way to deliver anything themselves. If you follow Esser (i0nic) you'll know he's nowhere near delivering anything for 10.2. All vaporware at this point. Nothing to see at this @jailbreakers channel.
    Had to take some Advil after watching that video.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    Can I ask how you guys got LockHTML installed? I can't install it as it says it's not available for my version. And then when I do get it, it doesn't update to the newest version. I click upgrade, it says it installed, I respring, but when I go back into Cydia the upgrade is there again
    Happened to me too, I just removed his repo, seemed like something was wrong with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,337 Times in 7,633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    He has a version number problem. It just remains in Cydia as a pending update. Just ignore it or remove his repo. Once it's installed - you're done.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Boots (01-07-2017), markotak (01-07-2017), Marty McFly (01-07-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickey19840528 View Post

I change system version to ios9.0.2 because I use lockhtml4 .
    But I reboot then my mach_portal is gone...
    Somebody can help me my jailbreak back
    Just drag the Mach-portal .IPA file on top of the Cydia Impactor window, enter your AppleID and password.. this action ALONE will install the JB tool to your phone. Do NOT press any buttons in Impactor. Simple quit Impactor without ever pressing any buttons in it.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Great news everyone!! New updated JB released today! Follow all 102 steps in exact order then repeat steps 5-44 twice and steps 81-90 three times! You'll need to do this every 5 days to keep your phone jailbroken! Remember to do a partial delete of Cydia after you've run the JB tool! For very clear instructions on how to do this please follow this link:

JB Vid

I'll try and post any new instructions as they come! Good luck! The whole process should only take you 4 hours if you do it correctly!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to steve-z17 For This Useful Post:

ferris419 (01-07-2017)

Thanks

Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Great news everyone!! New updated JB released today! Follow all 102 steps in exact order then repeat steps 5-44 twice and steps 81-90 three times! You'll need to do this every 5 days to keep your phone jailbroken! Remember to do a partial delete of Cydia after you've run the JB tool! For very clear instructions on how to do this please follow this link:

I'll try and post any new instructions as they come! Good luck! The whole process should only take you 4 hours if you do it correctly!
    Yeah.. that's all we need now.. a heckling troll. So predictable. You're an Android guy, right?!!!

If you'd actually attempted this JB you'd have found it takes only 5-10 minutes or so to set up what I described in my tutorial post.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

broflok (01-07-2017), markotak (01-07-2017), Padgoi (01-07-2017)

Just drag the Mach-portal .IPA file on top of the Cydia Impactor window, enter your AppleID and password.. this action ALONE will install the JB tool to your phone. Do NOT press any buttons in Impactor. Simple quit Impactor without ever pressing any buttons in it.
    I had try ,but show me my iPhone is9.0.2,then get error

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Thanks

Your phone is on iOS 9.0.2. Use the Pangu Jailbreak for that phone. This Jailbreak being discussed in this thread is only for phones on 10.1.1. Stay where you are.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,610 Times in 8,006 Posts

Your phone is on iOS 9.0.2. Use the Pangu Jailbreak for that phone. This Jailbreak being discussed in this thread is only for phones on 10.1.1. Stay where you are.
    I don't think he's on 9.0.2. He said he changed his system version to 9.0.2 so that he could install lockhtml, which was a big mistake. Then he rebooted which put him back to being not jail broken and now when he tries to install Mach portal impactor is throwing him an error thinking he's on 9.0.2.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I don't think he's on 9.0.2. He said he changed his system version to 9.0.2 so that he could install lockhtml, which was a big mistake. Then he rebooted which put him back to being not jail broken and now when he tries to install Mach portal impactor is throwing him an error thinking he's on 9.0.2.
    Ah!! Thanks for interpreting that Simon. I was very confused. People need to remember that LH4 is from a repo.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
    If you give me your UDID per Private Message then i will make you an edited mach_portal.ipa. But this IPA you can not install with Cydia Impactor. That is the Reason why i need your UDID. Then i can make an IPA extra für your Device and you can install it with iTunes.

I will edit the Minimal iOS Version in the Info.plist from the mach_portal.ipa from 10.1 to 9.0.2

That was working for a Forum Member from a German iPhone Forum.

The UDID you can find in iTunes with Device plugged in.
    Last edited by KaiTa; 01-07-2017 at 11:21 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

Padgoi (01-07-2017)

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah.. that's all we need now.. a heckling troll. So predictable. You're an Android guy, right?!!!

If you'd actually attempted this JB you'd have found it takes only 5-10 minutes or so to set up what I described in my tutorial post.
    Lol! A troll, really? It's called a joke. If you knew anything about me you'd know that I've modding/jailbreaking phones for a very long time. I worked with Matt and Cody as a Mod when the modmymoto site was the big thing and have been with the ModMyi site since the beginning. I'm an Apple fan all the way, always have been always will. Take a chill pill and relax, my post was just a joke obviously.

I haven't attempted this JB I've actually successfully done it since day one. Still predictable?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to steve-z17 For This Useful Post:

ferris419 (01-07-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Lol! A troll, really? It's called a joke. If you knew anything about me you'd know that I've modding/jailbreaking phones for a very long time. I worked with Matt and Cody as a Mod when the modmymoto site was the big thing and have been with the ModMyi site since the beginning. I'm an Apple fan all the way, always have been always will. Take a chill pill and relax, my post was just a joke obviously.

I haven't attempted this JB I've actually successfully done it since day one. Still predictable?
    We don't need sarcasm, Steve, we need productive input.. If you're rolling up your sleeves.. great.. But if you're here to heckle - and make fun of tutorial posts that took a while to compile to help others... then just recede back to oblivion where you seem to have emerged from.. I've been here for 5 years.. and have been in the trenches with people daily when many were giving up on MMi.. all together..

So there.. our 'marking territory' moment is over.. Roll up your sleeves, dude.. Don't mock.. Glad to have you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone markotak's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you load the beta version for iOS 10 from his Beta repo? The one in Cydia is totally dead.
    Today i have weird issue with lockhtml, two widgets at same time but only one is selected in lockhtml, other one is deleted. I tried to reinstall lockhtml (version is 1.3-alpha1-1) used icleaner pro to clean phone and again two widgets on lockscreen.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

For those interested:

https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...er_luca_fixes/

This link explains how to update to the gamma JB tool once it's released if you've already jailbroken using the beta 3 tool and substrate enabler or any stashing tool. If you've installed openssh, you should probably delete that now. If you've installed substrate enabler, simply removing it will remove all Cydia tweaks and you should be fine to update to the gamma. If you installed any stashing utility, you need to run a few terminal commands. Again, this is only a tutorial to update to the gamma tool once Luca releases it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

littlelisa63 (01-07-2017), markotak (01-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    If you give me your UDID per Private Message then i will make you an edited mach_portal.ipa. But this IPA you can not install with Cydia Impactor. That is the Reason why i need your UDID. Then i can make an IPA extra für your Device and you can install it with iTunes.

I will edit the Minimal iOS Version in the Info.plist from the mach_portal.ipa from 10.1 to 9.0.2

That was working for a Forum Member from a German iPhone Forum.

The UDID you can find in iTunes with Device plugged in.

Thanks I message you.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Does tsProtector work in 10.1.1?

TsProtector works fine in 10.1.1 despite Google dos saying otherwise. Working on my iPhone 7

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast