Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1263

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.

  1. #1001
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,705
    Thanks
    8,328
    Thanked 16,454 Times in 7,692 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StarkCity View Post
    I wasn't implying I had to create a new ID. I had just re- certified on my work PC the day before so I thought my 7 days were good to go. My phone rebooted, and I had lost the jb..... I was at work and attempted to re-certify, it failed multiple times. That's when I noticed the email. I waited until I got home and did it on my primary PC and was fine..... Just commenting on my weird one. I'm good lol. Never had an issue jailbreaking a phone since RedSn0w 7 years ago lol. Just posting my experience with this one.
    I was more referring to the person earlier who was saying they needed a new one each 7 days.. I too have never had a need for more than 1 and been JB a very long time.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    StarkCity (2017-03-15)

  3. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I was more referring to the person earlier who was saying they needed a new one each 7 days.. I too have never had a need for more than 1 and been JB a very long time.
    Ahhhh gotcha' and I'm knowing..... Your posts have got me out of a jam or two over the years. Definitely appreciate ya'


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to StarkCity For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2017-03-16)

  5. #1003
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 173 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    That "certificate revoked" email you're getting is just a form letter and has nothing to do with your certificate actually being revoked. Just referring to the end of the seven day period. It doesn't mean you have to get a new Apple ID at all. Just ignore it and use the old one. Sheesh!
    Yeah when it happens I can't get past that error. It will not run the jailbreak via impactor on my PC. I can't ignore it. It doesn't progress. Then when I make a new email and Apple ID it works instantly. I've been jailbreaking since the original iPhone on iOS 1. I'm not new to this lol. Maybe it has something to do with my PC I dunno. I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a gaming PC I built last summer. I dunno maybe I just have shite luck

  6. #1004
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,705
    Thanks
    8,328
    Thanked 16,454 Times in 7,692 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Yeah when it happens I can't get past that error. It will not run the jailbreak via impactor on my PC. I can't ignore it. It doesn't progress. Then when I make a new email and Apple ID it works instantly. I've been jailbreaking since the original iPhone on iOS 1. I'm not new to this lol. Maybe it has something to do with my PC I dunno. I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a gaming PC I built last summer. I dunno maybe I just have shite luck
    Impactor went down on PC's a week ago.. so I could see there being some problem in the last week - but not since the JB came out in Dec. '16 - Many people on PC are able to keep their same Apple ID week to week for the last three months. There's something very strange going on on your PC there. You're the only one having this problem as you can see from all the responses.

    Hope u can get it solved. I'd lose my mind if I had to keep creating AppleIDs. Every week. Apple won't like it either.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Answer1o1 (2017-03-16)

  8. #1005
    Also there was never iOS 1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2017-03-16), NewD (2017-03-16)

  10. #1006
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 173 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Also there was never iOS 1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was OS 1, up until I think OS 3. Then iOS 4 was the first official iOS.

  11. #1007
    https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...name=frontpage

    for ip7 users, been using it for 1 week now and all working great....
    Last edited by bbrks; 2017-03-21 at 12:41 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-03-22)

  13. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by ottozuts View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...name=frontpage

    for ip7 users, been using it for 1 week now and all working great....
    So would it help me...I'm on 7+ , so I'd add the repo and what next?
    I have to re-install rocketbootstrap, anemone and apple conduit file2 & typeststus plus every time, I also have substrate fix
    Would I need to get rid off anything?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #1009
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,705
    Thanks
    8,328
    Thanked 16,454 Times in 7,692 Posts

    You'll be able to get rid of substrate fix when you have it installed. But unfortunately it won't reload Apple File Conduit 2. That one doesn't use a launch daemon therefore you'll still have to reinstall that each time. But not anemone and rocketbootstrap nor dropbear for SSH.

    It's been working on my 7+ beautifully since the first day it came out.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-03-22)

  16. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    You'll be able to get rid of substrate fix when you have it installed. But unfortunately it won't reload Apple File Conduit 2. That one doesn't use a launch daemon therefore you'll still have to reinstall that each time. But not anemone and rocketbootstrap nor dropbear for SSH.

    It's been working on my 7+ beautifully since the first day it came out.
    Thanks NewD
    So I just add the repo, install through cydia, resping, then remove substrate fix?
    Tia

  17. #1011
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,705
    Thanks
    8,328
    Thanked 16,454 Times in 7,692 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Thanks NewD
    So I just add the repo, install through cydia, resping, then remove substrate fix?
    Tia
    Exactly. There will be no app on your screen to access this new tool. After the installing it.. And then after jailbreaking with Mach_Portal in the future - just open MTerminal - and type 'execute' (without the single quotes) then put in the password: alpine
    .. and hit return once more.. Boom.. it will launch substrate and no need to reinstall Anemone/RocketBootstrap or run DropBear SSH wifi open commands.. Unfortunately you'll still need to reinstall Apple File Conduit 2 for iFunBox to work. This tool does not fix that.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Cadexpt (2017-03-22), jm26200 (2017-03-22), littlelisa63 (2017-03-22)

  19. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Exactly. There will be no app on your screen to access this new tool. After the installing it.. And then after jailbreaking with Mach_Portal in the future - just open MTerminal - and type 'execute' (without the single quotes) then put in the password: alpine
    .. and hit return once more.. Boom.. it will launch substrate and no need to reinstall Anemone/RocketBootstrap or run DropBear SSH wifi open commands.. Unfortunately you'll still need to reinstall Apple File Conduit 2 for iFunBox to work. This tool does not fix that.
    Can I just confirm something please , so every 7 days when I've mach_portal, I then go into MTerminal on iPhone and do the execute , alpine bit?
    Just want to make sure as don't want to mess my jailbreak up
    Is it ok to install now as I've still got 3 days left on mp, or best to do it just before I mp?
    Tia

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-03-22)

  21. #1013
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,705
    Thanks
    8,328
    Thanked 16,454 Times in 7,692 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Can I just confirm something please , so every 7 days when I run Mach_Portal, I then go into MTerminal on iPhone and do the execute , alpine bit?
    Exactly! All 'execute' does is replace Substrate Fix.
    Just want to make sure as don't want to mess my jailbreak up
    You won't. Nothing about this tool can hurt your JB any more than SubFix could.
    Is it ok to install now as I've still got 3 days left on mp, or best to do it just before I mp?
    Tia
    Whenever you want.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-03-22), littlelisa63 (2017-03-22)

  23. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Exactly. There will be no app on your screen to access this new tool. After the installing it.. And then after jailbreaking with Mach_Portal in the future - just open MTerminal - and type 'execute' (without the single quotes) then put in the password: alpine
    .. and hit return once more.. Boom.. it will launch substrate and no need to reinstall Anemone/RocketBootstrap or run DropBear SSH wifi open commands.. Unfortunately you'll still need to reinstall Apple File Conduit 2 for iFunBox to work. This tool does not fix that.
    So I just installed this tool and ran "execute" and after the respring, I noticed that I had to reapply one of my Anemone themes. The Sierra X theme didn't apply to all of the icons. I reapplied the theme in Anemone and it fixed the remaining icons. Anyone else experience something like this?

  24. #1015
    me also remove Substrate Fix repo ijapija00 and put the last but no use terminal and all ok maybe must use mterminal next jb 7 days
    i use all and no pb
    ty at all and hope anemone and rocket work good
    and no reinstall all every time arfff
    i see25 march
    Iphone 7 IOS 10.1.1

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    Xapi (2017-03-26)

  26. #1016
    Thanks for the help guys
    Much appreciated

  27. #1017
    Is there any news on more stable jailbreak for iPhone 7/7+?
    TIA

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2017-03-28)

  29. #1018
    Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Yes, there isn't going to be one!

    I'm rock solid stable on my 7+! iOS 10.1.1 rocks!
    But I'm not JB'n either.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-03-28), kristatos (2017-03-28), NewD (2017-03-28)

  31. #1019
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,705
    Thanks
    8,328
    Thanked 16,454 Times in 7,692 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Is there any news on more stable jailbreak for iPhone 7/7+?
    TIA
    Yeah.. Like King_O_Hill stated... there ISN'T one.. Not gonna happen. The one we have now is all we're getting for iOS10 on 7/7+. With the newest Substrate start tool that replaces SubFix - many of us are quite stable. Haven't had an auto-reboot in over 3 weeks. No need for anyone to fear the Yalu Mach_Portal anymore. It's WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than running STOCK if you're a jailbreak lover. The term 'totally unstable' really can't be used for it anymore.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2017-03-28)

  33. #1020
    Oh ok thx. Guess I need to long on how to do the jailbreak. The I miss virtualhome

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •