Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.

It also won't load on my phone once I clicked on it

For iPhone 6 is ready?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

What about 32bit device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 16,171 Times in 7,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andrea6 View Post
    For iPhone 6 is ready?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    No 32 bit devices and no iPhone 6/6+

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    I have ifunbox installed on mac and apple conduit 2 on cydia...but when it's launched I go into it and can't get into anything to put themes etc on
    You should Uninstall apple file conduit 2. It is not working well on iOS 10 . Maybe you can get a Bootloop from it.

You can use SSH. You need not to install Openssh because in the Yalu Jailbreak a SSH Port is enabled.

I couldn't get 3G/4G before I installed openssh...anyone know a fix on this without having to use SSH please
    Tia

iPhone? More like MyPhone markotak's Avatar
    Thanks

how to enable substrate manualy, seems substrate fix doesent work for me, I have cydia, filza but tweaks that depend on substrate dont work, ios 10.1, ip 6s?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    You should Uninstall apple file conduit 2. It is not working well on iOS 10 . Maybe you can get a Bootloop from it.

You can use SSH. You need not to install Openssh because in the Yalu Jailbreak a SSH Port is enabled.
    I wish people wouldn't say things like this. NOTHING can create a bootloop in a side-loaded semi-tether tool like this. Certainly no tweak can. Only untethered jailbreaks are susceptible to boot loops requiring restoring..

All littlelisa has to do - is re-install Apple File Conduit 2 after each time she reboots.. and iFunBox will work perfectly again. Several tweaks - like RocketBootstrap and AFC2 are like this in the JB. When you reboot those have to be reinstalled. But they work just fine.

KaiTa - you've been a trail-blazer with this JB - using it since Day 1 - like me.. I respect the work you've put in so far. But in this case you're needlessly scaring a person about a perfectly harmless tweak.

Also iFunbox transfers files MUCH more quickly in most cases - because they're over USB rather what Wifi (SSH).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (01-05-2017)

Thanks

I couldn't get 3G/4G before I installed openssh...anyone know a fix on this without having to use SSH please
    Tia
    What do you mean 'could get 3G/4G before installing openSSH'? Open SSH has nothing to do with whether your Cell coverage works or not. It IS well known, however, that this JB tool breaks cell tower reception, iMessages and Facetime until you run one of the fixes for it...

I wrote up, at another forum, a step by step rundown of how to work with this JB IF you're going to jump in. If you're a 'noob' at this stuff used to the ease of 9.0.2 and 9.3.3 jailbreaks.. you WILL NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS JB - and it will only confuse you.. But give me a minute and I will post what I've learned.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

broflok (01-05-2017), kristatos (01-05-2017), Marty McFly (01-05-2017)

Thanks

Default TUTORIAL to GET JB'en on 10.1.1 Yalu -7/7Plus ONLY
    FIRST-- Get Cydia Impactor and the YALU JB tool (Mach_Portal) from here.. ONLY USE THE BETA "3" YALU TOOL FROM THERE (middle of page on that site) !!!
    https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/

Here’s the main video to walk you through how to GET jailbroken..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb6W4BAzEjY
    -----------------------
    Here are the ‘pitfalls’ you discover along the way running this buggy buggy JB:
    1) When you click on the Mach Portal app - a white screen for 7-10 sec then a "crash" is good (disappear of the app = crash {not to be confused with a safe mode crash}). The crash of the JB tool means you're JB'en. If an auto-reboot happens (you see screen go black then the apple logo - after mach portal app is clicked - it didn't work. You have to click the tool again after the reboot (until you see the white screen crash away after 8-10 sec. This could take up to 5-8 times from reports. Just keep at it til you see the white screen and disappear.

2) If Cydia is missing or text in Cydia is missing (can't see words) Cydia is in an unstable state. Delete the MachPortal tool from in Settings-->General-->DeviceManagement and start again using Impactor. (If you're a developer you won't have DeviceManagement - so just put icons in wiggle mode and delete MachPortal from SB). If you've tried all that and Cydia still won't appear - ssh into your phone from a computer using Terminal. Start by entering this command: ssh [email protected] (ip address there being the wifi address your phone is on). Then once you see you're into your phone - run the command: uicache ---You should then see Cydia.

3) Black screen for a long time means something has crashed - hard reboot necessary.
    • On 7/7Plus.. Power button + Volume down button for 5-8 seconds to hard reboot.
    • On 6S/6SPlus/SE and iPadPro Power button + Home button for 5-8 seconds then release.. Then power button again to restart.

-------------------
    Now before you attempt to add tweaks - let's get Cydia updated. Add this repo: apt.saurik.com/beta/cydia-arm64/. After you load that you should see indication that's there's an Essential update waiting. Install it. After it installs it will 'crash' back to Springboard without letting you touch RESTART SPRNGBOARD. This is normal in all jailbreaks for Cydia Installer.
    -----------------------
    After JB successfully installed you need Substrate Fix app - from this repo : 83.218.67.215/~ijapija00/cydia/. (See video nest) After it installs - if black screen.. hard reboot.. then reJB.

Now -- here’s the YouTube showing you how to get the SubstrateFix on your phone that will be used to activate Mobile Substrate and be used in place of any respringing offered in Cydia, Most Tweaks (iCleanerPro respringing works now) like Anemone & how to use it..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewWUrNRajjc

-----------------------
    Now -there's also a fix for Cydia now that will allow you to respring from inside of Cydia without having to use Substrate Fix, above, to respring. Load the repo--> gmoran.me/repo/ and install the tweak Cydia RespringFix. But this still quit out of Cydia via App Switcher this once and respring with SubFix. But from here on you'll be able to RESTART SPRINGBOARD inside Cydia with no problems.

-------------------------
    After this Jailbreak the first time - there are a couple of normal features broken on your phone. Here’s how to fix your LTE (not working unless Roaming is on after JB tool) and your FaceTime and iMessage not using your phone number anymore to start new conversations - only your AppleID email..)
    How to Fix LTE, FaceTime, and iMessage Issues With the Yalu Jailbreak Beta - iClarified
    After you run that - switch FaceTime and iMessage OFF then BACK ON (In Settings) to bring things back to normal. And Turn Roaming ON and back OFF in Settings--> Cellular
    --------------------------
    Now-- it's time for your first tweak.... Let's install NoPageDots7 to test if a simple tweak works. BUT from here on out..
    Though Cydia's RESTART SPRINGBOARD is working again for you.. After making changes from within many tweaks like Iconoclasm that require their own respring from WITHIN the tweak - DO NOT click on |RESPRING| in these tweaks . Instead -- Double click on the home button to bring up App Switcher and delete the settings app with Iconoclasm in it, or whichever tweak, from switcher memory - then only and ever use the Substrate Fix app (single click on it) to Respring.***

In the newest Anemone, 2.1.1-8 on Cydia you can Click on Preview then APPLY.. for no-respring-necessary applying of your theme. New in Anemone 2.1.1. If you want to use the older Anemone 2.0-1 you'll have quit out of Anemone in App Switcher after hitting Preview - then using Substrate Fix to respring and apply your theme.

*** I've learned since I wrote this that using SubstrateFix to do ALL respringing is not the best choice. Please download Respring+ (by Ian Nicoll) from Cydia. And use IT to do all respringing for basic stuff like Anemone updates and updates to Iconoclasm, etc..

--------------------
    iCleanerPro from Ivano's beta website.. will also let you respring from inside it with no troubles..
    ib-soft.net/cydia/beta/
    -------------------
    The CERT you trusted in Settings-->Device Management after you installed the .ipa file (MachPortal Tool) - will run out in 7 days. Set a calendar event on your phone to go off every 6 days.. At that time - any time during 6th day - reboot into non-JB mode. Then go into Settings-->General-->DeviceManagement and delete the Trusted App.. Then simply get back on your computer and reload the MachPortal (.IPA file) tool.. Retrust the cert in Settings-->General-->DeviceManagement and reJB using the tool waiting for the White Screen crash thingie. And then clik on Substrate Fix to respring.. All your settings will come back.. You don't need to TOUCH ANYTHING with Cydia or your tweaks when you reload the CERT after 7 days.. They will all be untouched.. And no need to fix LTE/iMessage or FaceTime again. All good there too.

Sometimes Substrate Fix app will also force you into REBOOT.. Just reJailbreak and hit Substrate fix.

THIS REJB -- and auto-Rebooting - thing will sometimes take 5-10 times before you're reJB again.!!!!! WELCOME TO LIVING WILD WITH THIS JB..

• Be prepared for both iFile and Filza to have their own issues. iFile, if you stay in it tool long, will auto Reboot your phone.. and off we go again.. trying to get reJB.. Things are smoothest on 6S/7 from what we've heard. Plus phones are buggier.

• If you're used to using Apple File Conduit 2 for use with iFunBox - be prepared to reinstall AFC2 after every reboot. It gets knocked out and rendered useless after each reboot. A simple reinstall will make iFunBox see your 'var' folder again from your computer.

• OpenSSH is dead in this jailbreak. Your only choice is iFunBox with Apple File Conduit 2

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK OF TIME AND FRUSTRATION!!!!

I will not have time to hand-hold people who just want a JB but aren't veterans. Not trying to be mean. Just telling you the reality. This is still a BETA Jailbreak - meant for developers. Once you get used to its quirks (which veterans can accommodate quickly) you can do just fine. But it's a real frustrating JB at this point.
    Last edited by NewD; 02-01-2017 at 02:34 PM. Reason: More updates as of 2/1/17

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

bliken (01-05-2017), Boots (01-05-2017), broflok (01-06-2017), dakkota (01-09-2017), DaRock (01-06-2017), doomsday116 (02-24-2017), jawonder (01-05-2017), kristatos (01-05-2017), littlelisa63 (01-05-2017), markotak (01-06-2017), Marty McFly (01-05-2017), mgmm1 (01-05-2017), morkino (01-06-2017), ninthchamber99 (01-21-2017), orangefreddie (01-05-2017), Padgoi (01-05-2017), Simon (01-19-2017)

I did everything else right apart from the fact I used openSSH and did it that way (instead of using it on my mac)
    So is it best to uninstall openSSH and re-do it on my mac ?
    Tia

Well done on the tutorial NewD

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

NewD (01-05-2017)

This is where I got cydia impactor ...www.cydia impactor.com
    And I do re-install of AC2 if I have to do one
    I do have the main things that you have mentioned

Thanks

I did everything else right apart from the fact I used openSSH and did it that way (instead of using it on my mac)
    So is it best to uninstall openSSH and re-do it on my mac ?
    Tia
    You can either SSH into your phone from an SSH tool on your computer..

OR use iFunBox - with Apple File Conduit installed. Either will work. Doesn't matter.
    You can uninstall OpenSSH from your phone though.. Though having it remain doesn't hurt the process at all.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

littlelisa63 (01-05-2017)

Default Jailbreak for iOS 10.0-10.1.1 released.
    Just one other question
    I'm on el captain, does ifunbox work on the latest seirra that can be installed?
    I
    Tia

Thanks

Just one other question
    I'm on el captain, does ifunbox work on the latest seirra that can be installed?
    Tia
    I'm still on ElCapitan. I don't know, Lisa, if Sierra works with SSH tools. I would imagine it DOES. Try.

I'll give it a go later, as can always go back to el captain if needed

23. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

NewD (01-05-2017)

It's just that I heard in latest seirra update you cannot download certain apps from untrusted parties
    And in the system preferences, sercurity you can only download from apple and another one

I've not had one bit of trouble with the jailbreak, just wish that I didn't have to re-jailbreak every week but I'm very grateful for this jailbreak
    There is 3 things that I really miss at the moment
    1. Springtomize ( only to get smaller icons )
    2. Xen for lock screen and SB, but using lockHTML
    3. Iconoclasm

26. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

broflok (01-21-2017)

Thanks

I've not had one bit of trouble with the jailbreak, just wish that I didn't have to re-jailbreak every week but I'm very grateful for this jailbreak
    There is 3 things that I really miss at the moment
    1. Springtomize ( only to get smaller icons )
    2. Xen for lock screen and SB, but using lockHTML
    3. Iconoclasm
    Iconoclasm works perfectly - with the special update to the IconSupport dependency. Forget where I got that now. But it works great.

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast