Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-25-2016, 08:06 AM #1Apple offering gift cards worth up to $150 for Black Friday
Apple's Black Friday deals have now gone live around the world and this year it's all about gift cards instead of direct discounts on products.
- iPhone - Get an Apple Gift Card worth up to $50 when you buy select SIM-free iPhone models today.
- iPad - Get an Apple Gift Card worth up to $100 when you buy select iPad models today.
- Apple Watch - Get a $25 Apple Gift Card when you buy any Apple Watch Series 1 model today.
- Mac - Get a $150 Apple Gift Card when you buy select Mac computers today.
- Apple TV - Get a $25 Apple Gift Card when you buy an Apple TV today.
As expected, the offers vary around the world with Canada getting up to CA$200, the United Kingdom getting up to £120 while New Zealand gets gift cards worth up to NZ$215 and Australia reaching up to AU$200. What do you all think of the offers? Will you be hitting up the Apple site to take advantage of them or be looking to score deals elsewhere?