Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Current Ship Times for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus

2 I phone 7+ 256GB Gold ordered from AT&T website on 9/9/2016 at 2am should ship 9/23/16-9/30/16 hope it is alot sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by alirz View Post
    with ship times now in November.. I might as well wait till next september for the next iphone.
    Best comment!

But seriously, with next year being the 10 year anniversary I wonder if a lot of people will hold off upgrading to see what Apple comes up with.

But also an "S" year. Wonder if they'll do an S update as well as some new or limited edition model: kinda like that millennium iMac thing.

Mine is the att black i7 plus 258. It will be delivered oct 5-11. Witch is perfect since I in Europe till the 3rd

with ship times now in November.. I might as well wait till next september for the next iphone.
    Your math is off by 10 months.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to turdsmoka For This Useful Post:

NSXrebel (09-12-2016)

Ordered black 7 256gb and has a shipment date of 9/16. I'll keep using my 5s jail broken untill there is a jailbreak for the 7.

If you didn't order your phone to be shipped by Sept 16th this time around, what makes you think you'll get the next iPhone on launch date?? With that logic, you'll be waiting for the next iPhone every year.

Ordered 2 off of att website because apple did not go live for us until around 4:45 am est.

1. Rose gold 7+ 128GB to be delivered on September 16th
    2. Jet Black 7+ 256GB to ship between September 29th - October 7th.

iPhone 7 Jet black 256Gb 21st October missed 6th by 40 mins/U.K

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spiderguy84 View Post
    AT&T Pre-Ordered Rose Gold 7 Plus 128 GB about 40 minutes in, Delivery 9/16 order status changed from Processing to Preparing For Shipment. I think AT&T had either more product, or less of demand. Even the next morning, most every iPhone 7 model on their site had 9/16 delivery date, along with the Rose Gold option for 7 Plus. Took it until the afternoon until none of the 7 Plus models showed a delivery date of 9/16
    This is the first year I purchased directly from Apple. I remember getting totally burned by AT&T after placing an early purchase, with people receiving theirs before me that placed their orders after I did. I cannot remember if that happened to me with the 6 or 5S or both. So this time around, I knew I wasn't going to order through AT&T. Ironically, sounds like I could have gotten a quicker ship date for my iPhone 7 Plus 256 Jet Black, according to a few posts here. I placed my order ten minutes into preorders, have a ship date of 10/4-10/10.

Livin the iPhone Life vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait for "scratch gate" on jet black iPhones. Lol.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    With the public release date three days away I was wondering if any of you guys have received any updates on your shipping/tracking info?

Quote Originally Posted by Makzymos View Post
    With the public release date three days away I was wondering if any of you guys have received any updates on your shipping/tracking info?
    No updates yet from T-Mobile. Still shows as processing.

Quote Originally Posted by danman2_2999 View Post
    This is the first year I purchased directly from Apple. I remember getting totally burned by AT&T after placing an early purchase, with people receiving theirs before me that placed their orders after I did. I cannot remember if that happened to me with the 6 or 5S or both. So this time around, I knew I wasn't going to order through AT&T. Ironically, sounds like I could have gotten a quicker ship date for my iPhone 7 Plus 256 Jet Black, according to a few posts here. I placed my order ten minutes into preorders, have a ship date of 10/4-10/10.
    I could have been wrong but I checked AT&T's website before I ordered from Apple and it didn't appear they were offering the 7 plus jet black at all for pre-order. I believe it's the non plus version that they may have had in jet black.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I ordered the 7+ Black 128GB on AT&T thru the Apple Store app around 3:15 EDT on 9/9. Had some problem ordering since the servers were getting hammered between Apple & AT&T. I got bounced back a few times but finally got thru to order it.
    Ship time: Between Oct. 4-10. I wish it was earlier, but the OtterBox Defender case will arrive before my phone.

The last time I did this thru the Apple Store app (when the iPhone 6 was introduced, I was lucky to get mine the following week after ordering. But using the app is the best solution for ordering.

iPhone? More like MyPhone hopethemodworx's Avatar
    Thanks

My 128gb black iPhone 7 shipped this am!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hopethemodworx View Post
    My 128gb black iPhone 7 shipped this am!!!!
    Nice! My shipping date is Monday the 19th, but I'm hoping it gets delivered this weekend. Still no updates from T-Mobile.

Can't wait for mine

Default Current Ship Times for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
    Ordered mine om prerelease day
    About 3 pm
    It said del by 9/20
    It left yesterday, eta tuesday

Ps, i already have my otterbox

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by philipcwal View Post
    Ordered mine om prerelease day
    About 3 pm
    It said del by 9/20
    It left yesterday, eta tuesday

Ps, i already have my otterbox
    Did you order from Apple, or your carrier?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,493 Times in 7,571 Posts

I ordered through Apple web site, 7 Plus Black 256GB and have a delivery date of 9/23-9/30. Hope it comes sooner.

Although I was able to pick up a Black 7 on Friday at the Apple Store near me. (Stood in line for hours to do it though).

22. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

metaserph (09-19-2016)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast