Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Drive iOS App Updated With Speed Improvements and Upload Improvements

Default Google Drive iOS App Updated With Speed Improvements, and Upload Improvements

On Wednesday, Google updated its popular Google Drive file synchronization application for the iOS platform. You can now download the latest version, version 3.2.0, from Apple's iOS App Store.

Google Drive has been given speed improvements for the synchronization process of files between all of your devices that you're using Google Drive on. You should now see that it takes a fraction of the time for all of your devices to have access to the files that you upload.

In addition, improvements have been made to the uploading experience. The new improvements for the uploading experience give you a progress bar and the ability to see the destination of the file that you're uploading. Some other bug fixes and improvements have also been added to improve the stability of the application.

Existing users of the Google Drive application for iOS will find this update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, new users can download Google Drive for free from this App Store link. A Google Account is required to use Google Drive.

Sources: App Store

Android already had this. Once again, Crapple is playing catchup.

Does Apple make the Google Drive apps?

Quote Originally Posted by nakedcrook View Post
    Android already had this. Once again, Crapple is playing catchup.
    Oh yeah?

And since when did Apple start making Google's applications for them?

This one's all on Google.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

SpidermanAPV (09-04-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Oh yeah?

And since when did Apple start making Google's applications for them?

This one's all on Google.
    Yes +1 lol I just laughed so hard.

Google drive is probably one of the most flexible and easiest cloud based solutions. I love apple but Google is years ahead of apple in the cloud area. Apple has actually gone backwards in my mind. Mobile me gave me cloud space and when it switched to iCloud, I was limited.