Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Leaked Images Supposedly Reveal "iPhone 6" Logic Board

Thanks

Default New Leaked Images Supposedly Reveal "iPhone 6" Logic Board

In a recent set of photos from overseas, we’re given a glimpse of what appears to be a fully-assembled logic board. The hardware is rumored to be used in Apple’s next-gen iPhone. There are several chips that we can spot but unfortunately most of the parts are covered, although we can spot what seems to be a NAND array,

The photos showcase a board that matches up with a printed circuit that was leaked previously, including having the same shape and mounting locations. It should be noted though that both the part in this picture and the part in the previously leaked image point towards logic boards that appear to be larger than those found in the iPhone 5, 5C and 5S.

Much like the time period before any big Apple release, rumors and picture leaks appear to be abundant. We’ve seen several “leaked images” already but none have been confirmed to be true. What we’re left with is pure speculation of what the next-gen iPhone lineup may look like and what it may entail. Ultimately we’ll have to wait to find out.

The Cupertino California company is currently expected to announce the 4.7-inch model at a media event on September 9th. Until then we’ll have to wait patiently.

Source: GeekBar via AppleInsider

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

so what?

Is that my psp vita cable I mess up last night cause I need one

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

What happened to the days when we could just walk in a bar and pick up an iPhone prototype?

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bmwraw8482 For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (08-15-2014), c0deName_ZERO (08-17-2014), fido08 (08-15-2014), jsuddu0109 (08-17-2014), mlee19841 (08-16-2014), Rcworship (08-17-2014), talkin73 (08-16-2014), TDH Advocate (08-15-2014), thazsar (08-16-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    What happened to the days when we could just walk in a bar and pick up an iPhone prototype?
    lol, excellent point.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,149 Times in 1,352 Posts

That just had me crackin up!!!

Still have a couple more weeks left. Anything can happen!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The employees have prolly stopped drinking lol

Banned
    Thanks
    I have seen a lot of them on the net but I won't believe until apple announces it official but the rounded edges seem more true the most photos of the same are usually true if so I do like the rounded edges like the first iPhone and a 4.7 screen even better, apple does need to step to the plate and not a home run they need a grand slam and really prove the next big thing is here!!! Otherwise apple died when Steve jobs died?? R.I.P.steve!!