Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Releases Updated Version of Cydia Substrate

Default Saurik Releases Updated Version of Cydia Substrate

Jay Freeman (saurik) has released some updated versions of Cydia Substrate in Cydia with some improvements and bug fixes. Three new versions were released within in the last 12 hours version 0.9.5010, 0.9.5011, and 0.9.5012.

Starting with version 0.9.5010, Freeman added a new entry-level feature for developers called MSHookInterface, which is presented at his training at Black Hat. Freeman has more information about it here.

Following up with that version, 0.9.5011 fixes a problem where 0.9.5010 would not activate on some devices after booting up a minor bug fix that was patched relatively quickly after the release.

And finally, Freeman released version 0.9.5012, which Freeman notes fixes conflicts with PhotoOrganizer 7 and some other packages in Cydia.

Freeman Tweeted some images of himself working on the updated Cydia Substrate, which he notes was "developed at the XS in Vegas." We have got to give this man props for being able to code in such a noisy and distracting environment

The new updates for Cydia Substrate are available under the Changes tab in the Cydia application if you haven't already updated. No respring or reboot is required after installing. We recommend updating to stay with the latest version of Cydia Substrate, as it's a very important package.

Sources: Saurik

Thanks

Updated. No need to respring either.

Thanks but my ip5 7.2 Pangu keeps re springing when I get a text or a banner pop up

Any ideas what is causing this. Thanks
    Last edited by Dgow452; 08-07-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Default Saurik Releases Updated Version of Cydia Substrate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgow452 View Post
    Thanks but my ip5 7.2 Pangu keeps re springing when I get a text or a banner pop up

Any ideas what is causing this. Thanks
    You should ask that question on jailbreakqa.com because it's easier to help you on that website than in the comment section of an article
    Last edited by xWalmartCandyx; 08-07-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgow452 View Post
    Thanks
    Just create an account on that website, ask the question, and me and many others will gladly help you!

I checked it out think priority hub was causing problems text received no longer restoring phone thanks xWalmartcandyx

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

Ya my springboard keeps crashing too since the update. Have to restart it everytime.