Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Claims Rumors on Laying Off Beats Employees Are Untrue

Thanks

Default Apple Claims Rumors on Laying Off Beats Employees Are Untrue

Recent rumors have been going around claiming that Apple would be cutting some Beats employees, 200 to be exact. However, more recently, Billboard as well as an Apple spokesperson reported that the Cupertino-based company is instead offering positions at Apple to keep all employees. This report goes against previous rumors of Apple’s decision in cutting out about 40% of Beat’s workforce as part of the acquisition. According to one source,

Every single person is going through Apple orientation, they're signing up for healthcare.
    Tom Neumayr, Apple’s spokesperson stated:

We're excited to have the Beats team join Apple, and we have extended job offers to every Beats employee. Because of some overlap in our operations, some offers are for a limited period and we'll work hard during this time to find as many of these Beats employees as we can another permanent job within Apple.
    Previous rumors going around were saying that many Beats employees were given warning of possible termination, anywhere in the next three months to within the year. The same reports that made that statement also claimed that the finance, legal, and human resource departments were where ‘overlapping’ roles were taking place. The $3 billion deal between Apple and Beats Electronics was officially finalized recently.

Source: Billboard

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Good news

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Good news for the beats employees. But I hate beats. Why did it have to be beats that they mixed in with. Soon our iPhones will be 500$ on contract for the low end because the headphones will be in the ear beats that are not worth a d***ed penny. I'd rather use the original apple headphones then anything from beats.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TDH Advocate For This Useful Post:

jsuddu0109 (08-03-2014)

I hope this is true and we don't see any beats employees losing their jobs.

I don't like beats products either but I don't want to see people losing their jobs
    privacy isn't about having something to hide

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

TDH Advocate (08-02-2014)