Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Instagram Launches Bolt Outside the US, It's One Touch Photo and Video Messaging App

Thanks

Default Instagram Launches Bolt Outside the US, It's One Touch Photo and Video Messaging App

We have previously reported that leaked photos of Bolt, a new Instagram app, were surfacing the web. Users accidentally came across it on Instagram but at the time, there were no confirmations on the new unreleased app. New reports from TechCrunch claim that the new one-touch video and photo-messaging app has been launched in countries abroad. The countries with the released app include South Africa, New Zealand, and Singapore for both iOS and Android devices.

It has been noted that Bolt will be a direct competitor of the popular Snapchat app. Although the app has only been released in foreign countries, it is supposed to be launched in the U.S. and to a bigger audience once they receive feedback on it. For those who are lucky enough and can download the app, will only need a phone number to sign up. Contacts will be imported from the phone number, as Instagram and Facebook accounts are not required in the process.

Videos and photos can be sent by simply tapping on the contact they wish to instantly send it to. Users will also be able to undo the photo and message within a few seconds if desired.

Are you looking forward to Instagram’s new app? Let us know your thoughts below.

Source: TechCrunch

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Because we need more social networking apps

iPhone? More like MyPhone StuG III's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Because we need more social networking apps
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!!!1!!!1 I WANT MORE OF THESE TO FEED MY VANITY AND NEED FOR AFFIRMATION.

On a serious note, I only get the occasional selfie and funny picture on snapchat. There is not much point to it.