Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Reports Claim iWatch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to be Released Together in December

Thanks

Default New Reports Claim iWatch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to be Released Together in December

Rumors from GforGames based on a Weibo post, are circulating the web claiming that the Cupertino-based company may be forced to delay the release date for some of their products. As we get closer to the release of the iPhone 6, different rumors from different sources keep hitting the web. GforGames reports that Apple may be pushing back the release date of the larger 5.5-inch iPhone 6 as well as the iWatch. Apple’s supply chain has inside sources recently re-confirming that mass production of the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 has already begun. The inside sources also claimed that the larger model would begin in September but won’t be introduced until sometime in December of this year.

The same report also claims that the iWatch will be coming out with the 5.5-inch phablet simultaneously. It wasn’t long ago that reports were saying the iWatch would begin production sometime in November of this year, but there has yet to be a release date mentioned for the wearable device. The reports seem to make sense, as it is likely that Apple would want to release the iWatch alongside their upcoming smartphone. However, it doesn’t seem likely that the iWatch would be completed by the time the smaller iPhone 6 hits the shelves. Therefore, it is probable that Apple will release the iWatch whenever the larger phablet gets released.

We’ll just have to wait and see as more and more reports will get released in the upcoming weeks.

Source: GforGames

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Shut up and take my money, Apple!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mookielittle For This Useful Post:

aceestes (07-29-2014), fido08 (07-28-2014)

Works for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,247 Posts

Default New Reports Claim iWatch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to be Released Together in Dec...
    I've been thinking (for a while) that 'if' there's a 5.5" iPhone and 'if' there's an iWatch, then they might be announced when the new iPads are revealed.

Reason being, since the 5.5" iPhone is more like a phablet, Apple might treat it as an extension of the iPad instead of a phone.

The iWatch, though, might not happen at all this year since we still have not seen ANY leaked photos of an actual product.
    Last edited by thazsar; 07-29-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks

Was wondering when reality would set in for a dual device launch. Good things come to those who wait :]