Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week July 21 - July 27

Default Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week July 21 - July 27

This recap will go over the best jailbreak tweaks that we've shown you this week. It's certainly not all of them, but we think these are some of the most notable. These are in no specific order, and they're all compatible with the Pangu version 1.1.0 jailbreak for iOS 7.1.x.

1. EqualizerEverywhere – $3.00

EqualizerEverywhere is a new jailbreak tweak that adds a sound equalizer to Control Center, as well as to your Settings application. Unlike anything we've ever seen before, this equalizer works for every single application on your iOS device, whether it's a phone call, a third-party music application, a video application, or something else that plays sound. You can configure your equalizer manually, or you can take advantage of some awesome presets that are already preconfigured. You can read our full review on EqualizerEverywhere at this link.

2. Smart Search – $2.49

Those looking to improve the usefulness of SpotLight can take advantage of a new jailbreak tweak called Smart Search. This tweak supercharges your SpotLight search interface with search results from IMDb, App Store, iTunes Store, YouTube, Spotify, Google, Videos, and much more in addition to your local search results. Best of all, you can easily switch between these search results by way of organized tab buttons at the top of the interface above the search bar. You can read our full review on Smart Search at this link.

3. BetterWiFi7 – $1.50

The Wi-Fi interface in iOS could do with some spicing up, and that's where a new jailbreak tweak called BetterWiFi7 comes in. This tweak adds a number of new features to the stock iOS Wi-Fi interface, including removing the RSSI limit, showing you previous SSIDs and passwords of joined networks, letting you set trusted networks, seeing the signal strength and security types of networks, and much more. You can read our full review that goes in depth with all of the features and how to use them in our review at this link.

4. Power Tap – FREE

Since we can always make use of an easy way to respring, reboot, power down, or enter safe mode, a new free jailbreak tweak called Power Tap has found a way to combine all of these features into one interface. With it, you can use the stock power down slider as a way to respring, reboot, or enter safe mode in addition to powering off. You do this by tapping on the slider grabber. The icon changes and the "slide to" text changes as you move through the options. When you find an option you like, grab the grabber and slide it to the other side of the slider to perform the action. You can read our full review of Power Tap at this link.

4. Scrub Radio – FREE

Last, but not least on our list, is Scrub Radio. This jailbreak tweak improves on Apple's iTunes Radio feature in the Music application in iOS 7. With it, you'll be able to scrub through playing music, have an unlimited number of song skips, and even increases the loading speed of songs as you play through them. It makes the music playback feel more like a playlist and less like a radio. You can read our full review of Scrub Radio at this link.

Stay tuned for our next edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week next week - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous edition of Best Jailbreak Tweaks of the Week, you can view it from this link.

Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 07-28-2014 at 06:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

Avtech_OS (07-28-2014)

just downloaded the power tap. its pretty cool.

Is there a 'Tweak' that lets you get iTunes Radio in UK.? (Apart from making a US account).. ??

EqualizerEverywhere is a must have. Been waiting for an app like this to help those not-so-good bluetooth speakers sound better.

Livin the iPhone Life SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    EqualizerEverywhere is a must have. Been waiting for an app like this to help those not-so-good bluetooth speakers sound better.
    What is the battery drain with it?

I tried this tweak yesterday and it installs fine but when tapping the slider it sometimes goes blank and will not slide to do any of the restart, reboot,respring,safemode or shutdown actions!

I actually replied in the wrong place earlier ! Sorry bout that!

No themes post this week?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Hodhr View Post
    No themes post this week?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Soon. I been terribly sick

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Mitch

iPhone 4S
    iPhone 5 -Ordered
    iMac 27 inch
    13 inch Macbook pro
    iPad 3

I have a jailbroken 4s and ios 7.06 but for some reason, I can't add any widget or tweak function in my notification center and that includes sbsettings. Can anyone help me?

Equalizereverywhere is the tweak that I have been waiting for a long time and I can't believe it's finally here. There are many equalizers apps out there that only works with music but not one for everything. Stupid Apple should have had this function from the beginning.