Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular TwoDots Game for iOS Gets New Space Levels, New Icon, and More

Default Popular TwoDots Game for iOS Gets New Space Levels, New Icon, and More

The insanely popular TwoDots puzzle game for the iOS platform has been given a new update making version 1.1.0 the latest version of the game that can be downloaded from the App Store.

The update gives players an additional 25 space-based levels in order to keep the challenge going for players that are already high up in the level offerings, and a new application icon for the game reflects on those new space-based levels:

Also new in version 1.1.0 is a new colorblind mode and the developers note that levels 28, 33, 42, 44, 52, 55, 64, 69, 85, 102, and 110 in the game have been rebalanced.

TwoDots is a completely free game in the iOS App Store, but it offers in-app purchases. For example, you can only play a certain amount of times per hour, and you can buy more chances to play with life refills, or by power-ups to make the game easier.

Existing players of TwoDots will find this update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of TwoDots for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Ugh, my wife just beat this game the other day. I thought I had seen the last of it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fleurya For This Useful Post:

SpidermanAPV (07-25-2014)