Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'CCWirelessPreferences' Makes it Easy to Get to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Preferences

Default 'CCWirelessPreferences' Makes it Easy to Get to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Preferences

It can sometimes be handy for you to quickly get to your Wi-Fi preferences or even your Bluetooth preferences in the Settings application, especially when you just want to quickly change something.

A new free add-on for Control Center dubbed CCWirelessPreferences by iOS developer iakd adds two new shortcut buttons to Control Center to allow you to easily visit your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth preference panes in the Settings application, as shown above.

When you tap on the Wi-Fi button, the Wi-Fi preferences pane in the Settings application opens up, while tapping on the Bluetooth button leads you to the Bluetooth preferences pane in the Settings application.

Because CCWirelessPreferences is a CCLoader add-on, you can enable or disable it on demand, as well as configure its location in Control Center from the CCLoader preferences pane in the Settings application:

The add-on can come in handy if you switch Wi-Fi networks often or if you connect to Bluetooth devices often. If you would like to give it a try, it's available for free in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now. CCLoader will be installed alongside CCWirelessPreferences if it's not already installed.

Name: CCWirelessPreferences
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2, CCLoader
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: iakd
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

Default 'CCWirelessPreferences' Makes it Easy to Get to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Preferences
    Thanks but if u tap and hold on the wifi or Bluetooth icon. That is already standard in the control center. It takes u right to the said setting for either Bluetooth or wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlee19841 For This Useful Post:

Durb1n (07-20-2014), jsuddu0109 (07-20-2014), Silverado1987 (07-20-2014), SpidermanAPV (07-20-2014)

This tweak is completely useless and the fact it's been given 4/5 baffles me. If you tap and hold on the wifi, bluetooth or location toggle it will open up corresponding settings panel. Apple introduced this with Control Centre in iOS 7.0 as far as I know. It works beautifully and doesn't add two ugly and unecessarily large buttons to the already cluttered control centre.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baRRy boRRis For This Useful Post:

Durb1n (07-20-2014), Silverado1987 (07-20-2014), SpidermanAPV (07-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Thanks but if u tap and hold on the wifi or Bluetooth icon. That is already standard in the control center. It takes u right to the said setting for either Bluetooth or wifi.

Holy crap I did not know that lol thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

SpidermanAPV (07-20-2014)

It never ceases to amaze me that the most useless tweaks get top billing and then some of the most useful and popular tweaks go completely unnoticed.

Yet another amazing review!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Wow ty never new that. You just save from downloading this.

Pressing and holding an icon doesn't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by auh View Post
    For me this doesnt work either...

Quote Originally Posted by auh View Post
    Does not work for me either

I have to admit, I didn't know that. Thanks! Very useful as I do switch often.