Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Rumors Claim Apple’s 4.7-inch iPhone 6 to Start Mass Production Third Week of July

Thanks

Default New Rumors Claim Apple’s 4.7-inch iPhone 6 to Start Mass Production Third Week of July

A recent report released from Asia, claims that Foxconn, Apple’s partner supplier, is getting ready for mass production of the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 sometime this month. However, the 5.5-inch model is looking at mid-August mass production. Taiwan’s Economic Daily News has reported that the mass production of Apple’s smaller screened iPhone will start production in the third week of July with the bigger screened iPhone starting in the second week of August. Another Chinese news service was cited about the possible hiring of 100,000 new workers due to the high demand for the upcoming devices

Rumors are also going around saying that Foxcoon may ne installing automated robots called “Foxbots” in the next generation iPhone, so that it can perform locking screws and polishing parts. There has been a lot of back and forth with when the 5.5-inch iPhone would get released. It started off saying it would get released the same time as the 4.7-inch iPhone, then it was delayed to late 2014, then to early 2015, and finally back to 2014. Now, both devices are expected to launch in 2014, but if any difficulty occurs during the production of the 5.5-inch, it would get pushed back again.

As we get closer to the release date of the iPhone 6, more and more rumors have been surfacing the web. Recent rumors of the device’s launch date claims September 19th or the 25th to be the iPhone 6 release date. What are you thoughts on the rumors and the upcoming device(s)? Let us know your thoughts below!

Source: Economic Daily News

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Foxconn assembly workers must love this time of year....NOT!

iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

uh, were heading into the 4th week of July already.

the opening line repeats itself on the 3rd sentence with different wording...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evolution83 For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (07-18-2014)

I really doubt Apple will be launching them at different times. If anything there will just be more 4.7 inch available than 5.5 for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post
    Get ready Samsung...you can sue Apple for making 5.5 inch devices. They are ripping off your design.
    What's your point? Samsung has been copying Apple products for years. The mere existence of Samsung and android is do to apple. So shut up and bow!
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-18-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't sue someone for making a phone bigger...

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

So sad to see that apple went ahead and decided to make the iPhone bigger then the iPhone 5 not everyone is a fan of bigger phones and if you ask me the new iPhones design if these are them? looks like the iPad Mini so now it really will be a phablet :-/

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    You can't sue someone for making a phone bigger...
    Sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

There.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroskater61 View Post
    So sad to see that apple went ahead and decided to make the iPhone bigger then the iPhone 5 not everyone is a fan of bigger phones and if you ask me the new iPhones design if these are them? looks like the iPad Mini so now it really will be a phablet :-/
    The backpack will be the new pocket to carry these giant things on

Thanks
    Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al226 View Post
    Sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

There.

The backpack will be the new pocket to carry these giant things on
    If you've watched any of the videos recently, it's really not as big as you all think.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jackbauerctu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    What's your point? Samsung has been copying Apple products for years. The mere existence of Samsung and android is do to apple. So shut up and bow!
    You mean "DUE" to Apple, right? Please don't make us apple fans sound like idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by jackbauerctu View Post
    You mean "DUE" to Apple, right? Please don't make us apple fans sound like idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Um, no. It's that "overrated" SIRI that's making us sound stupid. That's the way it's going to stay, I'm not fixing it!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, it's super sad

not everyone is a fan of small phones either. unfortunately small phones will eventually be wiped out and the larger ones will be mainstream.

the larger sizes aren't even that bad for you to complain

Livin the iPhone Life SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

That actually just looks like the iPod Touch 5G.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Launch date is September 19 as I stated I'm another post. If you don't believe me then save my post and come back when official announcement is made

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    That actually just looks like the iPod Touch 5G.
    According to the scratch test video of the iPhone 6 screen posted to the 'net recently, the edges of the screen are rounded (it gets slightly thinner towards the edges).

If that's anything to go by, I doubt the next iPhone will have the metal beveled edge that the iPod Touch has. It would make more sense in this case, and look cleaner, to have the screen flush against the edges of the phone. I hope so, anyway. It just wouldn't make much sense to have rounded screen edges meet a flat beveled edge.