+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Names Cinamatic As the App Store's App of the Week

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 766 Posts

Default Apple Names Cinamatic As the App Store's App of the Week

As a part of Apple's weekly ritualistic practice of choosing one worthy application to be featured in the iOS App Store, Apple has picked Cinamatic by Hipstamatic, LLC this week – last week, Apple chose a game called Assassin's Creed Pirates as the App of the Week. As a part of being the App of the Week, the application is also made free for this week, usually a 99 purchase from the App Store.

Cinamatic allows you to record short films anywhere from three to fifteen seconds in length and then edit them with filters and upload them to your favorite social networks, such as Vine, Instagram, Facebook, and more. You never know – your videos may end up going viral and ending up on those seemingly-endless "Best Vine" Facebook pages.

The application comes with a number of in-app purchases, such as additional filters for your videos, the ability to add soundtracks, advanced image controls, the ability to merge clips, and the ability to rearrange clip segments. With the additional controls, you can give yourself more power over how your videos will appear when you're done shooting them.

The developers note that while the application runs on iPhone 4 and later, it will run best on multi-core devices like the iPhone 5 and later. If you would like to give Cinamatic a try, you can download it for free from this App Store link, but be quick, it will only be free for a limited time!

You can watch our video review of Cinamatic below:

Sources: App Store
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 07-18-2014 at 11:55 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

App requires iOS 7.1 or later. I don't feel like upgrading & re-jailbreaking just for this. So, no thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Agreed ^^

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    App requires iOS 7.1 or later. I don't feel like upgrading & re-jailbreaking just for this. So, no thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whosjose View Post
    Agreed ^^
    You both should update, and here's why:

Five Reasons You Should Update to iOS 7.1.2 and Jailbreak With Pangu Today

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Install the .ipa with IPA Installer and tick both Remove iTunes Meta-data and Force Installation in the settings. Then install it. iPhone 5 7.0.4 and it works like a charm.